“Simply Exquisite”
Review of The Seedling

The Seedling
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Description: A full plant-based offering in gourmet style - an exciting new cuisine in a modern and trendy world
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

For someone that was sceptic about vegan food , it completely blew me away !! It completely changed my perspective and I loved it !!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The Seedling is the first vegan restaurant my husband and I have been fortunate enough to visit. We have been pescatarian for over 2 years, and transitioning vegans for 6 months. This gem will certainly solidify in your heart and belly how absolutely delicious and soul rejuvenating honest vegan food is. We cant thank Marian, Paul and Derek enough for their warm hospitality and the wonderful gastronomic adventure we were taken on over the weekend. An inspiring experience !

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Finally!!! A 100% vegan restaurant outside of Johannesburg and Cape Town! What a find. This place is truly magical...the food is divine. Since we stayed overnight we got the full experience of breakfast, lunch and dinner, each meal as sublime as the next. Great flavours, amazing attention to detail. This was a truly special experience! We'll be back, that's for sure!!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We were received very friendly and attention to detail was appreciated. Seated outside on the balcony where we had a lovely view of the luscious garden. The food was a total flavour explosion and truly rocked my taste buds! This was my first vegan experience but I will surely be back for more. Colourful plating and fresh preparation was executed well. A Good selection of excellent wines that complement the menu was available. Service was timeous and friendly. This restaurant is a gem and worth driving out to for good food.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

A wide variety menu. Generous portions. Value for money.
Food prepared by Marian the owner. View from the deck of the restaurant is beautiful.

Been to The Seedling? Share your experiences!