Horizon Chalets & Motel
Mackenzie's Motel and Cottages(Shelburne)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Breakfast included
US$138
US$156
US$133
Lakelawn B&B Motel(Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
US$120
El Rancho Motel(Yarmouth)
US$97
US$283
  • Restaurant
Argyle By The Sea Bed and Breakfast(Pubnico)(Great Value!)
US$67
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2015

We stayed in a chalet not realizing it would be next to three other people. Why pay the extra money then and just stay in the motel? When we got there the office was closed. We tried to call the office and they would not answer and did not return our phone call. There was silverfish in our bed, spider webs everywhere. It was overall dirty and no nice view. I felt like I was in downtown Toronto. No thanks. Breakfast? I dont even know where the heck it was served.. not that I would want to eat there anyways. Overpriced, bad service, dirty.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Amanda V
Reviewed 11 June 2015

Not the safest place in Town. Rather noisy esp. on a weekend and room reeked of smoke. There is not a lot of choice Motels in the area. It is the centre of town so location is easy to find. Would I go back here, answer No, would drive on to Yarmouth.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
4  Thank dgg123
Reviewed 16 September 2014

At arrival we found scuzzy looking people smoking and hanging around doorways of apartment building? beside motel. We did not feel safe staying there. Husband said the room reeked of cigarette smoke but all I could smell was the pungent stench of room deodorizer. We spent the night trying to prevent ourselves from rolling into the trough in the middle of the bed. It was a horrid experience.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Maggiem784
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Pretty laid back spot , typical Nova Scotian ...room big , newly decorated with a very good mattress .we seldom one watch tv on holiday but it had new , big flat screen for those that need one. Not a fan of A/c so felt quite safe putting the large window way up for night air . Frig , micro but no coffee maker. Strange although I always carry a kettle and my supplies . No breakfast included. Bathroom clean . Table and chairs plus a desk so very adequate , quiet and relaxing ! Would return ...

Room Tip: Best thing near here is the restaurant , the Lobster shack ! Good spot to stay while exploring this part of southern Nova Scotia . Looks like the community is fixed up recreation wise .and deep sea fishing .. Really lots of things going on for tourists and residents alike As a Nova Scotian , I know that the smaller communities have a great deal more going on than one would think . .. The motel rooms are fine for a couples, the chalets more for families or couples travelling together ! Great place for a rest !
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 154976judy
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed here with my friend they made us feel like it was an incovience to rent a room to us.they didn't clean the room the remote for the tv had a dead battery,the soap despencer was empty and there was only one small bar of soap for the sink,none for the bathtub and they screwed up the receipt for the room

• Stayed: April 2014