Casa Albergo La Rocca
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$86
US$69
US$114
US$111
US$79
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
Art Hotel(Mirano)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstrue pleasuregreat hotelper nightfive minutesbasestationvenicetowndirectionstowersonteamtripsliftsuggestionscomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I've stayed for 3nights. Nice hotel, friendly staff. The rooms are nice, clean and wide. Breakfast is very good.
The signal of wifi sometimes is weak in the room and you have to move.
Overall evaliation is very good for te price.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
LaRoccaNoale, Direttore at Casa Albergo La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

We're glad you enjoyed your stay in our hotel, it was a pleasure having you as guest. Thank you for the kindness and for your nice comment.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

I have been staying here for 5 years. I have never had anything but first class service from the management and staff. The rooms are great with every facility you could ask for. The breakfast is very good with generous portions of everything including the great coffee. Secure parking for my motorcycle and cars if you have one . The rooms are serviced by a lift. Great wifi. It is in a quiet neighborhood and a short walk to the main shopping area. The Lady Owner can refer you to any type of restaurant you are after. My girlfriend and I toured UK and Europe for 4 months. We both regard this hotel as the best we stayed at. Just an all round great hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
LaRoccaNoale, Direttore at Casa Albergo La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

We are very honored and we thank you for having considered us the best hotel you stayed during your trip in UK and Europe. We hope that you have been satisfied in our services and we are happy that you appreciated our staff and willingness. We hope you will visit our hotel again, see you soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

This is a nice place where people make the difference. You can argue about the taste of the interior decoration (too amny colours whch makes it nervous to the eyes) but the comfort is good, clean nice place. Well organised. The tiled garage is something special. All slots have electric scharge possibilities. Bravo. Also a nice breakfast. Only remark may go to the shower... a bit out of date.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you a lot for your review and for being our host. We are very sorry you didn't appreciate our interior decoration: even if it is such a personal taste, we've always tried to satisfy everybody by choosing a sober and classic style. Thanks for leaving us a comment and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I stayed at the delightful La Rocca during the week from May to December last year and can say it was a true pleasure in every way possible and the perfect home away from during my trips to Noale.

The rooms are well appointed and the beds super comfortable. There are plenty of English language channels available on the TV and a nicely stocked mini-fridge if you get the munchies late at night.

Each morning you are greeted by an excellent breakfast buffet. Make sure to take them up on the offer for some freshly squeezed orange juice and you won't be disappointed. If you aren't feeling up to heading into town to some of the superb restaurants the wonderful team well help you find a local pizza or set you up with plates, bowls and cutlery if you opt for a salad of something else.

Same day laundry, private and onsite parking and friendly smiles from the outstanding team makes this the perfect place to base your stay in Noale.

Thank you again to the team at La Rocca for making my stay so comfortable and enjoyable. I look forward to staying again soon!

Room Tip: My personal favorite is room 103B where you can catch the morning sun ☀️
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
LaRoccaNoale, Direttore at Casa Albergo La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Thank you very much for your enthusiastic comments and for pointing out our hotel as the perfect base for a holiday or business stay in the area. We are very happy to have contributed to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We can not wait to see you again!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I've slept inany hostels when I was younger and never ever have I slept in such an uncomfortable bed. It felt like sleeping on a crate of iron, and the pillow was so thin I could have put an handkerchief instead and it would have felt the same. Plus our son had to sleep on the couch even if we asked for a triple room. The ventilation in the living rooms makes it impossible to sleep if you want silence. Long story short, even if breakfast was OK and the rooms are clean, you go in a hotel to sleep, don't you? I slept 4 hours per night and had backache for the following week, as my husband and my son. I'll definitely look for another place next time.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
LaRoccaNoale, Direttore at Casa Albergo La Rocca, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear guests,
we are sorry that you were unhappy with your stay, we always try to do our best because guests are well. Your review surprises us as never before we happened to receive complaints on our beds; the mattresses that you defined as crate of iron, are for us good quality mattresses, because new and not smashed or consumed. As for the pillow, we have various models: many customers prefer it low, but if it was better for you an high one you could ask at reception and you got it changed without any problem. Finally, on the question of his son who slept on the sofa bed, we would like to say that it is our practice to specify the type of apartment when the reservation is made; if you had requested a solution with three fixed beds we could have assigned a larger apartment suited to your needs, obviously with a different price. Fortunately you appreciated our cleanliness and breakfast, this makes us pleasure. Thanks anyway for being our guests.