“Birthday Bash at La Vera Pizza”
Review of La Vera Pizza BSD

La Vera Pizza BSD
Ranked #6 of 834 Restaurants in Tangerang
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Quality Pizza Restaurant, providing great food and service with friendly fun atmosphere
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The Staff was very friendly and helpful. The owner was very kind, didnt hesitate to help in serving. Communicated with us and make sure we were Ok

1  Thank Luisa T

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The food is delicious. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Great night overall. entertainment provided by excellent musicians. Fabulous family restaurant.

1  Thank Angela D
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Me and friends love la vera pizza bsd prices are cheap and the place is cozy, friendly service, the best is the grilled chicken breast. My friends really enjoyed the four cheese pizza and bbq chicken pizza. We go every sunday after church. Yummy

1  Thank Lusia K
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Took a lady out to this cafe one evening, live music playing outside where we enjoyed and shared a delicous chorizo tomato pizza, and our growing appetites could not avoid helping ourselves with a second bacon mushroom pizza.
Eating done, took my delighted prospect into the inside area for a drink where we signed a business deal. Fortune in the air n pizza in my belly, there wasn't much to complain about, except that I hadn't yet tried the onion special.
This wasn't my first such experience, I've closed a number deals by bringing my clients to La Vera BSD.
Well, what can I say, the pizza works its magic. Must try.

1  Thank Nicolas P
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Well one of best pizza place to try if you live around BSD. I like their pizza, wings and pasta ! Price was quite okay, but last time I checked on gofood it was up for 25% . Glad that you pay what you see there, no additional tax or service charge. Place quite small but so cozy, they offer live music, dart games or trivia night..

2  Thank ElkhaO1
Phil R, Owner at La Vera Pizza BSD, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Hello Elkha O:

Thank you for the kind words about the food, we are always happy to hear our customers comments. Yes, the price is higher on Gofood as we adjust our prices to correspond with the cost of using Gofood. We offer free delivery with the use of our own staff. We thank you for the feedback and hope to see you again soon.