“Pleasant Candle Light Dinner with My Beloved Wife”
Review of Osakamoo

Osakamoo
Ranked #24 of 826 Restaurants in Tangerang
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Description: ..Try another way to enjoy steak with variation of japanese fusion dipping sauce..ALL is GOOD..
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Having a candle light dinner with my wife, surely I need a cozy place just to have a great time with my wife (considering busy schedule during the day), thus in Osaka Moo restaurant offer such opportunity. I take a look at the menu & knew that a share steak would be lovely, while for the drink, we chose to try osaka punch. It's lovely to have a pleasant dinner at this restaurant and looking forward to have another dinner with my children.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

This place is the new favorite restaurant for my daughter.
Overall it provides Japanese grilled type food plus some sushi food as well.
The steak is quite good and that's what we always eat every time we came here.
The ambiance especially in evening is also quite nice.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We had salmon croquette for a starter. Finger lickin good ;-)
The 600 gr Sirloin is the main entree with baby potato grill, and quite peculiar Japanese green cream and brown pepper sauces.
We like the concept of shared steak - enough for 2 adults and 2 children.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Came with a Fave voucher for 4 pax. The staffs are super friendly and attentive, we got served by Eka. Her product knowledge was amazing, went above and beyond to keep us satisfied. We had chicken wings, gyoza, croquette, wagyu, and ogura ice cream. The horenzo sauce was specially good, even my brother who HATES greens would like it clean. Food came in a blink, everything except the croquette was good. The croquette was still cold inside. Would be nice if the sauce for the beef is warm, it was cold too.

Overall will definitely come back because of the service.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Osaka Moo is a Steak and Grill restaurant, with Japanese style. Their wagyu sirloin steak is very good, tender and juicy (even for grade 2/3, make sure to order medium cooking not well done). Choices of sauce are mix between normal barbecue and a few other japanese taste sauce.
They serve the steak with a choice of side dishes that taste very nice as well (we chose grill corn and baby potatoes).
Pricing is in the medium up range for quality steak like this.