“Yum!”

Cuisines: Deli, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 February 2018

I called in and bought a croissant and bun from the friendly staff to enjoy while parked on the quay in my motor home. There were both excellent though rather expensive

1  Thank Marian1990

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

The coffee and pastries were excellent but the experience not so much. The staff were very unfriendly when we asked if we could use a table. Fair enough that don’t allow customers to sit down on a Tuesday but they could have been a lot nicer about it especially after we told them we had driven all the way from Southwold to see their lovely Bakery. Food and drink 10/10, service 4/10.

5  Thank Jonathan J
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Escaping from a chill wind into the Pump Street Bakery is a delight. The food is great, as are the selection of smoothies. Given the limited space, there is one long table so this may not be the place for an intimate discussion but it does add to the ambience. The breads are lovely especially the sourdough of various descriptions, together with the sweeter options, such as croissant. Orford is a lovely place and is clearly very popular, but even so this is agreat place to go, even if you have to wait for seats to become vacant.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful place. The best eccles cakes that we have tasted to the point that we took 6 home as well as a loaf of sour dough bread and pastys! Would definitely recommend this place. Plus they do online orders!!!!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

There's a communal table and places to sit on the windowsill which I found quite cute. I enjoyed my bear claw very much and my partner enjoyed his eccles cake! The bacon sandwich was extremely nice! I think we got lucky as we went there for brunch, when we left, the place was nearly full and seemed to be extremely busy. Overall the service was good too and everything came in a good time.