Pine Bungalow
US$80
US$175
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Aonang Villa Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$64
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$51
US$64
US$55
Aonang Paradise Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$29
US$52
US$41
US$92
US$89
Agoda.com
Green View Village Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$22
All reviewssecluded beachklong muang beachrent a scooterlow tidepeaceful paradiseplants and treesthe beach is greatbasic accommodationbit wornfan bungalowthai foodtwo nightsminute driveair conwe loved our staykrabi airportquiet area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

When you need to refresh your tired brain, here is the best place for that. Every morning, when you wake up, you can enjoy a great sea in front of you. The owner is also friendly. Especially the meal here is very gorgeous. I love Pine Bungalow, my second home! P.S. I've visit here for 14 times in 1 year and 7 months.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Nitchanan N
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

If you need time out to relax on a budget this is the place.located just on the beach 'idyllic!! Its about 10 k from aonang however you can rent a scooter from pine bungalows. Food is real good but bar closes early.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank jsk198
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

It does what it says on the can ,we wanted a quiet 3 days to get over jetlag
The rooms were functionable staff friendly a bit out of ghe way but thats what we wanted food excellent no need to go looking for restaurants

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank garyjar66b1
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

I am conflicted on how to rate my stay at Pine Bungalows. I read the reviews before booking my room and so I knew it was an out of the way, quiet kind of a place. Which, after traveling through Bangkok, Saigon, and Hanoi prior to heading south to the Thai beaches was exactly what I was looking for for my last few days abroad.
Let me start by saying that the food there was excellent. I already miss the coconut shakes, the papaya salad, and that wonderful beef curry dish. I would seriously consider staying there again for the food, some of the staff, and the virtual solitude of the place.
My room was the only real downside. The bathroom was in serious need of an upgrade and/or a good pressurewashing. The room smelled musty and was also a bit outdated. It was also sad to see how many units on the property were empty and clearing no longer being used.
But for the price it was a good bargain...and did I mention the food?!!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank J S
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Original booked 2 nights and stayed 3, simple, quiet and away from.the action. Really need transport, the hotel rents out mopeds which is good. We would have stayed longer but needed to watch the super rugby semis so moved back in to Aonong. Its pretty much a 10-15 minute moped ride back to bars etc. The room we had was a fan room 2nd row and was fine. The Thai food was excellent and all food and drink is cheap. Beach is deserted and it is very quiet! Relax, kick back and enjoy the simple life. We will return.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple