“Expensive”

Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Azzurra is an authentic Italian restaurant, where you get anything’s you need to have a perfect "Italian Experience", away from Italy. We're creating a wide selection of homemade products, such like pastas (thirteen different kind!!!), pizzas, breads, desserts, fresh tomato sauce and many other delightfully specialties. The owner, Mr. Franco has been working in restaurants all over the country (Italy) since he was only thirteen years old, now he's almost forty-four and he build up Azzurra menu according to the experience he get in the last fourteen years passed in Ao Nang, always putting attention to dishes popularity and customer’s requests. Azzurra is located at the center of the Ao Nang Beach Promenade, very easy to find since the walking way is only 500 meter long. Franco and Azzurra's staff welcome you every days, come to visit us and try the Italian in our way...The Manager, Mr. Franco Russo.We also would like to inform our guest that we do not accept any kind of credit card, thank you.
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Felt the prices were on the high side....500 baht for Lasagna! House wine was v.poor. Pizza was v. good however and staff nice, so a mixed bag for us

1  Thank lost_farang

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We had the 500cc carafe of the house red to start. Very good. Then we shared a tuna vegetable salad. My wife had the semi cooked shrimp with a white sauce for her main entrée but this was actually from the appetizer menu. I had the lasagna with meat sauce. And then for dessert we had the banana cruspella. Oh, and the salad and dinner both came with a basket of bread as is Italian tradition. My mother was from Italy and I grew up eating homemade Italian food and I can say from experience that this was some of the best Italian food I have had from a restaurant in a long time. I have lived in Thailand now for 15 months after retiring so when I can get good Italian food I am extremely happy and I want to tell everyone. I highly recommend Azzurra in Ao Nang. Located right on the beach. Reasonably priced too. $$ Baht.

2  Thank beachbum070
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Amazing food, a lovely family run restaurant can't fault the staff very friendly and fast service. Me and my girlfriend have visited a few times and can't recommend azzurra enough.

2  Thank Howse91
Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is located bang in the middle of Ao Nang beach promenade. One can have wide range of pastas ,pizzas and anti pastas freshly prepared by the restaurant owner Franco Russo team.There is a great range of Italian wines from chianti to Amarones. They serve an excellent gluten free Tiramisu with homemade mascarpone cheese, to die for. A must visit restaurant for any visitor .

2  Thank Suri221151
Reviewed 24 March 2017

Very nice and delicate place to sit and eat italian food.
Very kind and helpful staff with comfortable place to sit.
The location is pretty good because it's on the beach walikng street.
Good place for a dinner