“Enjoyable stay”

The Krabi Forest Homestay
Ranked #45 of 111 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Very spacious room and bathroom with everything you need e.g. towels, hairdryer, fridge, cabinet, table, clothes rack etc. Love that they have dispensers for shampoo, conditioner (how rare is that?) and bath gel in the bathroom! Very pretty room too and mine was close to the entrance/reception area.

Staff were friendly and gave good prices for a 7-island sunset tour. Also did a 2-hour massage and manicure at the spa and got a discount. They also provide shuttle bus services to the airport and it was very on time.

Walking distance to both beaches and along the way to Ao Nang beach, there are lots of food stalls where you can eat cheap street food on one stretch as well as mini-marts on the opposite stretch.

Only downside is that there were tons of mosquitoes that attacked me the moment I checked in so I had to go buy repellent. The furniture in the bathroom itself makes it a breeding ground for mosquitoes.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We stayed there 5 days. They have very green territory, there are a lot of trees and flowers. It is nice to seat outside of your bungalow in the evening. Bungalow is ok, clean and it has big bathroom. Breakfast was in the neighbour café, they offer you menu, but the choice is not very big. So I would say breakfast can be better and more different. The reception was nice, friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank lisa1982605
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I just returned from my maiden Krabi and initially I was a little skeptic about my booking but all those skepticism just took a back seat the moment I checked in. We had occupied room 58. The location is perfect and close to the mentioned beaches. We would often walk either direction of the road and explore the area.
The staff is polite and very helpful as we had landed unplanned for our trip. It's like a one stop shop for all your trip needs. The relaxation, food, adventure. We are impressed by this economical wonder. Thank you.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arunvasisht
Reviewed 28 May 2016

Everything was great. Pictures and descriptions are as advertised. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, all we had to do was ask and they worked with us to make us happy. I would love to spend more time there.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I spent 4 nights here and it was perfect! First I need to say that the staff at the front desk are awesome. Always smiling and always eager to help out with suggestions, directions etc. The grounds are nice, quiet and clean. Centrally located and close to everything. My bungalow was very nice. It was cleaned everyday and I had no issues whatsoever. Wifi always worked well. It's the perfect place to stay if you plan on being out and about for most of your stay. If you're the "lay by the pool" type, this may not be the place for you. No pool and not much to look at outside of your room. But who wants to hang out in a hotel room when you're in Krabi?

You can conveniently book your tours right there at the front desk, including airport transfers. You can also walk to the beach and purchase tickets for the ferry to Railay, Phra Nang, etc. Ao Nang beach is about a 10 minute walk. Plenty of food along the way. If I ever return to Ao Nang, I will definitely book at the Krabi Forest Homestay.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for breakfast. You will not be disappointed.