Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
1,700 results
All reviews white elephant restaurant grand superior room beach front excellent location swim up bar fire show main pool big pool third floor thai massage pool view the main street railay beach welcome drink pools aonang thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Fantastic staff, great restaurants, immaculate rooms, views and facilities was a pleasure to stay there.. grounds were also immaculate and a pleasure wish we had gone there first...
Cesar Quintana and Emily Ceshker

Room tip: Pool and ocean view breathtaking....
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Emily R
Aonangvillareso... K, Resident Manager at Aonang Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Emily and Cesar

After reading your review, I can only find the word ‘Thank you’ to express my gratitude for your review posted on this platform. Your kind words and compliments for our associates and the resort are truly appreciated.

Once again, thank you for your chosen to stay with us, and taking the time to post this positive review. We hope to welcome you back again for another pleasant stay in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

A friendly resort centrally located with plenty of eateries and massage salons nearby for a good time of rest and relaxing. It is located near a clean beach and you can even have a beach massage with the sound of the waves be your music. Italian food with a local flavour and ice cream parlours like Haagen daz and movenpick will be a wonderful choice.

Date of stay: June 2014
1  Thank davidchoo

Dear davidchoo

I would like to thank you for sharing your comments and opinions on our resort and location. I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed overall stay with us and I hope we have an opportunity to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed in Krabi in April 2014 with family and we were not disappointed with this hotel. We picked a room facing the pool with a door entry to the pool so we didn't have to go around as we had a child with us so it was easy going in and out. The hotel room and grounds were very neat and tidy. The hotel is in a great spot with shops and restaurants right outside the on the streets. The beds were comfy, the service was great, nothing was too much trouble, one of the quickest check-ins I've had. Internet worked great in our room. It was a wonderful experience all around. Would definitely stay there again

Room tip: pool side rooms was great for us
Date of stay: April 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anna G

Dear Anna G

Thank you for taking the time to sharing your family experience at Aonang Villa Resort. I am pleased to learn that you and family have enjoyed your stay at our resort, and I would stay that the Deluxe Pool View is an excellent choice for those who preferred to relax and convenience as the room has it own privacy sun lounges on a large balcony. Your kind words and compliments for our services and the resort are truly appreciated.

Once again thank you for taking your time to post this positive review and we are looking forward to welcome you and family back again for another pleasant stay in nearly future.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This place is clean and well appointed. It's in a great location in the village and easy to get to other locations in the area for day trips. I would recommend staying for less than a week as you can see most of the area in less than a week. Internet has to be logged into every time you use it so if you're doing business while here it could be an annoyance, but it worked fine.

The staff also gets a thumbs up.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Jamesaustinmurray

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience and comments on this platform. I am glad to read that you have overall enjoyed stay with us. In regards of the WIFI, I will discuss with department concern for further improvement of some technically. Your kind compliments for our associates are truly appreciated.

Once again I thank you for your review and comments and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My husband & I stayed at the Aonang Villa Resort over the May 1st weekend. It was our first trip to Krabi and the excellent location of the resort helped us plan the day trips very easily. The resort faces the Ao Nang Beach and the main road with numerous tour operators, shops and restaurants is right across the entrance to the resort.
The services in the resort are quite average with no lift access to the higher floor rooms. The in-house restaurant, and breakfast spread didn't have much vegetarian options either. We had taken a Grand Superior Room, which was quite large but the bathroom only had a bath without a separate shower (rates are above average).
However, for young couples, the Aonang Villa Resort is a good place to rest your head in the night and then roam around Krabi, Phi Phi and the beautiful beaches all day!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear AC

Thank you for your stay and for taking your time to post this review. I am thrilled to know that you have enjoyed you and your husband have enjoyed your overall stay with us, and its location

In regards of the elevator (lifts) we are considering to install as however, we are carefully planning as it concerns a major construction which may affect with the noise. Also, I would like to sincerely apology for the shortfalls in our service on breakfast vegetarian options I will pass on our Executive chef to look into this matter for future improvement.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to show you our improvement on your next stay.