“Indian kitchen was perfect”

Noori India Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 339 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

We chose Indian food and it was perfect. We had Palak paneer, fish tikka masala, fried daal, butter naan and cumin rice that were great. Also wine was very fine. What I don't recommend is Dhal makhani, that was weak. Anyway, we came back three times and I can say we are picky about food.

2  Thank MartinaH1922

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

we really enjoy indian food for 3 times we had been in this restaurant. I have trouble with wifi and they gave me an acces to their private one... nice gesture

2  Thank Climber749971
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Four of us had dinner here yesterday. This place does it all: Indian, Thai, chinese, Italian food. It appealed to us as our daughter doesn’t like spicy food but the rest of us do. She ordered pasta and the rest ordered Indian starters and mains.

The starters were excellent. The paneer pakora lovely as was my deep fried fish. This restaurant also does a superb romali roti (handkerchief bread). So good I had two. Sadly I thought the mains weren’t that great. We ordered a variety of mains and all the sauces tasted the same. My son ordered a prawn vindaloo and although tasty, it wasn’t spicy at all. My lamb madras wasn’t spicy either and both dishes tasted the same. Don’t get me wrong, it’s all good food but I wish there could have been more of a difference. Having said that, we would definitely return if we ever venture back this way.

2  Thank Alan J
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Tandoori Chicken for starter and Chicken Tikka Masala with rice and Butter Naan was very good and enough to share. We felt like having some red wine with our curries but unfortunately the quality of the wine (only had one option) was not good. The Pina Colada alternative was good and helped with the pleasant sting from the curry.

2  Thank Janine C
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

I give 1 star for foods and 3 stars for staffs's behaviors. Crab wasn't fresh, the other foods not really good and didn't deserve with the price I had to pay. Absolutely I won't come back again this restaurant.

2  Thank Vũ T