Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$85
Hotels.comUS$85
Agoda.comUS$85
TravelocityUS$85
Trip.comUS$91
Orbitz.comUS$85
3,009 results
All reviews kids club kids pool pool access room tuk tuk pool bar ao nang beach early check night market welcome drink long tail boat beautiful resort pools krabi boats thai baht
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2022 via mobile

First thing first. I booked the resort because of great pictures and top reviews checked on tripadvisor, booking.com and Google. Also, I booked it over Centara Grand island resort Krabi.

To put all the issues of resort in one word: Its staff shortage.

They filled up the rooms by giving dirt cheap prices and they dont have staff to service.

At the time of check-in, we could hear guest argue with single receptionist. Single poor lady who was dealing with guest who had already checked-in, guest who are checking in and found their rooms dirty, guest who are trying to check-in.

Spa, kids activity centre and daily activities of resorts were closed due to Covid (Staff Shortage).
When you book a resort like this, you expect daily activities to keep you entertained.

There was basically nothing to do at resort except for swimming pools. It was like a basic hotel experience and not a 4-5 star resort experience.

Credit where it is due:- we got clean room, good vegetarian Indian food, good breakfast. House Keeping was also good and nearby market and beach is totally awesome.

Also, by going through recent reviews, I think that they are facing problems in August itself and not before that. I think everyone should stay away for atleast 2 months. After that may be they will revive.

3  Thank piyush j
HolidayInn Krabi, Owner at Holiday Ao Nang Beach Resort, Krabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear piyush J
Greetings from Holiday Ao Nang Beach Resort, Krabi !!!

First of all, We would like to thank you for choosing ‘Holiday Ao Nang Beach Resort, Krabi’
and for taking the time to write about your stay with us.

We feel sad to know some of the factors hampers your experience while staying at

Kindly allow me to explain you in brief that we will improve asap

I assure you that these incidents are not a true reflection of our service standards and
sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity to change your perception about
our services. If you decide to come and visit us again, please do not hesitate to contact me
directly via email at hm@holidayresortkrabi.com and I am more than happy to personally

Reviewed 25 August 2022 via mobile

We arrived from Tup Kaek Beach to Ao Nang beach at the Holiday hotel for 4 nights. We had to adapt, from very quiet to busy and touristic. Ao Nang and the location of the Holiday hotel are however good as it gets. Further down to Krabi it gets more touristic. The location is near a great night market where we ate most of the time. Don’t expect much of the beach in front, like we did but we went to a couple of other beaches such as a beach passed the monkey trail and Railey Beach.

Side note: the boot ride to Railey was pretty rough. And book your tickets with the blue shorts and not the company with the green shirts. We had to wait to be with a minimum of 8 before leaving, together we travelled with 5. And on the way back we had the same. The blue shirt company seemed to have much more boats operating. So less waiting time.

OT. The hotel room (family, 4th floor) we got was not clean. It felt dirty with chocolate finger marks on doors and also the floor and doors felt dirty. After complaining we got a better room at ground floor level, near the kids pool. Receptionist was very helpful! From 4 to ground floor was much better for us. The room still felt dirty with a weird moisty smell. Improvement: get house keeping on a better level. Improve, fast.

The hotel seems busy and not meant snobbish but the crowds are pretty average with a huge influx from India. For us, it was just too busy. We normally go places, walk a lot and return around 16:00. Every time we came back it felt like a resort in Spain. Crowded. Breakfast had a wide variety but not at a high standard. Enough seats with a nice view.

Improvement: staff rarely greets guests. Even entering the hotel, many staff members were occupied by their phones. It just doesn’t feel welcoming when you pass staff.

The hotel is ok. Kids had a great time. Big pool, nearby food is good. But wE would never book it again. We would probably go to a small hotel with less emphasis on the masses.

Tip: Eat at Kodam Kitchen, pretty nice. Don’t go to Krabi. We went and there is little to see. The mangrove trail was nice to walk with some monkeys as a treat.

Tip: expect continuous invitations to visit their shop, restaurant or taxi. People are really in need of customers as it is low season and with little tourists compared to previous years.

Tip: we sent our laundry before leaving to one of the local shops. They returned it washed and ironed to our hotel. 7kg was about 420 Baht. Great service!

1  Thank 369henrid

Dear 369Henrid

Reviewed 22 August 2022 via mobile

It's a nice and huge place, about 5-10 min walking distance to the Ao Nang market area. Many restaurants around it.

Swimming pools were quite nice and well maintained.

Breakfast service and courtesy levels of the there could certainly improve. Room service and reception guys were good.

On rainy days they provide umbrellas which was a good relief.

Since its located close to the market inad the beach, transportation coat is low relatively.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ritu2014

Dear Ritu2014
Greetings from Holiday Ao Nang Beach Resort, Krabi !!!

Thank you for staying at ‘Holiday Ao Nang Beach Resort, Krabi’ and for taking the time to
write about your stay with us.

We are delighted that you were able to have an overall exceptional experience and glad to
hear that you enjoyed it.

We hope to see you soon again and host you in near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

We just spent our 2nd night here and I just want to say the hygiene of the hotel is really bad. Front desk service is awesome at check in, but when we arrived, no one took our luggages and we had to haul everything into the luggage cart ourselves.

About the hygiene, they have fleas. There wasn’t a single mosquito in the room because they only bite my husband and my son, and thank GOD my son slept on the sofa bed. My husband didn’t use the blanket and I have multiple flea bites on my legs. I didn’t want to write a bad review and gave them another chance, so I told front desk and they said they will sterilize the room but it just got worse. My legs feel like they’re burning and more flea bites.

I would book elsewhere.

Uploaded pics of my legs on 1st and 2nd day. This is terrible.

Room tip: Hotel is very reasonably priced for its amenities. 3 pools. But hygiene is just so bad.
Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank KPdino

Dear KPdino

Reviewed 10 August 2022 via mobile

Ok so things didn’t start well with room not being ready until 3pm which completely messed up the start of short break in Ao Nang. The general behaviour of staff was very poor and service well basically non existent. The room was very shabby, phone broken with wires hanging out. Air conditioning didn’t work well and was initially leaking and very noisy. The ceiling fan couldn’t operate at night as was too noisy. The smoke detector had a flashing green lights which was incredibly irritating while trying to sleep. If I’m honest if I’d seen better balanced reviews online I would not have stayed here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple