Location : 700m away from beach (15-20 mins walk to the beach)
I spent 2 nights in this property and the service, view was very good especially the hospitality by the staff. The semi open air bath / toilet is a good good must try.
The breakfast is a-la-carte and it can be served at your doos step or the restaurant will the pool and cliff view.
Unfortunately, the room size was dissapointed, especially if been called as "bangalow". I can't even find a proper place (table) to put my belonging. The walk way was so cramp after your luggage occupied most of the walk path. The TV is not working al day and thru out the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi