Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
US$75
Agoda.com
US$46
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Hotels.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$75
PricelineUS$78
All reviews halal certified money changers no alcohol boogie bar swimming pool muslim travellers opposite the beach souvenir shops nice room aonang balcony massage thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2012

First time in Karabi and at the resort was amazing with great natural feel. We already heard great things about this place. The services was flawless, Spa was amazing me and my hubby had full package they offered. We got very beautiful room bigger then what we aspect, the bed was so beautiful and the room was with lounge.

Date of stay: October 2012
6  Thank RumanaRaza
Reviewed 9 November 2012

The princeville is a nice hotel in a good location. we had a room beside a pub and music was played til 1am or after it was loud and it did annoy me when i was trying to sleep. The rooms were nice size and very comfortable. We stayed for two nights. breakfast was poor probably the worst of all the places i stayed on my trip. pool looked ok! I reckon there are better places in aonang for the same price.

Date of stay: September 2012
1  Thank michelleGon
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I paid big bucks for this hotel as the review was good. However, I was very disappointed with the stay. The hotel location is good, the garden and pool are nice, but that's it. The staff is not wawells friendly. The room looks old and dated. The lighting is very dark. At night, we couldn't find things from our suitcase because the room was so dark.

There are no iron or ironing board in the room. And when we asked for one, we were told they don't have it because they are worried about fire hazard. The only way to get our clothes ironed is through laundry service! But our clothes are clean! So we had to wear the wrinkle clothes out.

When I lost my thing on the taxi which took me to the hotel, I wanted to use the phone in my room to call the driver. I couldn't ! The front desk had to call for me and charged 30 bht per minute for local calls. I had to ask them numerous times to contact the driver, so they made a few calls.

The phone in my room was also broken. My husband called a few times and was told by the front desk that I wasn't in the room while I was in the room the whole time waiting for his call. They finally changed the phone for me.

The bath foam and shampoo hotel provides are the same liquid soap. It made my hair very dry and tangled after washing. During our 4 day stay, we were only provided with one tiny soap for hand washing which is not enough, and the house keeping didn't bother to replace.

There are many other hotels around the area. For the same price, I'm sure you can get a much better one.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Manolo213
Reviewed 29 October 2012

There's not much to complain about Ao Nang Princeville. Room was good with a nice balcony. WiFi was free, but at the end of our stay we had no connection anymore for several hours. Breakfast buffet wasn't great but ok. The biggest plus is probably the location, it's in the middle of everything. Close to the beach, shops and restaurants and just next where the longtail boats leave for Railay Beach.
The biggest problem was the noise . We could always hear the music from outside until 2 am. The walls are obviously not very thick either, as we could hear lots of doorbanging neighbours with nervy kids in the morning. But with some earplugs, it's not a big deal.

Date of stay: October 2012
2  Thank Para Q
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Could have been another honeymoon trip for me and my wife. The room is very roomy and fantastic for couples on honeymoon. The room I stayed on the 3rd floor was at the nearest end to the main road and beach. This give me the view of the sea and islands above the rooftops of the shops that lined the main road. But at night, the loud music from a nearby bar which lasts until midnight could be disturbing for some.
Furnishing of the room is well done. Even two umbrellas were provided. This proved helpful because it was rainy season at that time.
I like the halal restaurant at the hotel best, because as a Muslim, I can eat all the food without doubt.

Room tip: Do not choose rooms on the south side and near to the shops because very noisy music from nearby bars
Date of stay: September 2012