Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
US$75
Trip.com
US$54
PricelineUS$78
Hotels.comUS$65
FindHotelUS$177
All reviews halal certified money changers no alcohol boogie bar swimming pool muslim travellers opposite the beach souvenir shops nice room aonang balcony massage thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2013

The location is the best part... literally across the street from the beach. The service was good. When we arrived, they were all ready for us and check-in took about two minutes. We liked the room. It was the biggest room we had in Thailand (we stayed at five different hotels) and it had a lot of character. Our balcony overlooked the pool, and the soaker tub in the bathroom was nice. Breakfast was fine. Since this was the last hotel we stayed in before going back home, I think I was just kind of tired of hotel breakfasts at this point... but they had several options, including a made to order omelet/egg station. We also had dinner at their restaurant which was decent, although my husband had a difficult time paying the bill because they wrote it all in Thai, and then didn't have change when he tried to pay in cash. I got an oil massage at their spa, which was super reasonably priced and really relaxing. And we got a pretty good price on this hotel, but we booked it pretty far in advance. So not sure if that makes a difference since I know others have said that it was overpriced.

I would say that my only complaint about this place was that you had to put your room key in a slot when you entered to turn on the lights and air conditioning... which was fine, except when we left the room, we had to take our room key with us.... which meant that the AC wouldn't be on the entire time we were gone, and then we would get back to our room and it would be incredibly hot... I understand trying to save energy, but it seems like it wasted more energy letting the room keep getting so hot and then having to cool it from scratch every time we left and came back. But other than that, we were happy staying there and would recommend it to others.

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank JessicaJoy
Reviewed 9 January 2013

A great location firstly. Bang in the centre on the corner of Aonang, so an ideal base for the area. Secondly, the room we had (ground floor tucked in the corner) smelt pretty bad. Really damp smelling and nothing dries in here. This was probably the worst point. The bathroom was pretty dated and to be honest needed a revamp as the shower wouldnt even stay on the wall. It was cleaned immaculately daily and the breakfast that was included was nice. Maybe our room was just unlucky??!!

Room tip: Higher floor!!
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Spent xmas and new year at the hotel.

Rooms vere spacious, AC works well, very nice room maids.

Breakfast could have been better I guess, but in the end the varieties vere quite sufficient. Friendly staff. Eggs cooked on order by chef at no extra charge.

Pools vere large enough and not crowded. Small poolside bar.

Quiet location right behind the 1st row of shops on the main street.

Close to all activities in Ao Nang. This was important as one of us were on crutches.

Of all the hotels I saw in the area this is the one I would return to.

1  Thank jgb000
Reviewed 11 December 2012 via mobile

We spent there 5 nights in dicember. The hotel is conveniently located near the beach and in ao nang town. Rooms are large and nice but this is not the right place if you are looking for a quite and relaxing placing. Noise and music from the bars nearby will keep you awake till 2pm

1  Thank colax
Reviewed 17 November 2012

First time in Karabi and at the resort was amazing with great natural feel. We already heard great things about this place. The services was flawless, Spa was amazing me and my hubby had full package they offered. We got very beautiful room bigger then what we aspect, the bed was so beautiful and the room was with lounge.

Date of stay: October 2012