All reviews great location ao nang beach stayed here for nights hotel is clean budget hotel surrounding islands rooms are huge would definitely stay here again walking street minute walk from the beach krabi town tuk tuk wifi balcony massage spacy pharmacy
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Overall my experience with the hotel was decent. my friend and I checked in on 7/5/17 and out on 10/5/17.

Cons:
- no lift. we have to carry our heavy bags all the way to 2nd level luckily the front desk receptionist assisted us.
- soap given only one time, when you first check in and they never top up. we have to buy ourselves. no shampoo.
- room cleaning only within 10am - 12pm and to my dislike, they only remake-up your bed and comforter, never change the bed sheet and comforter also, simply use back the old one for 4 days! euwwww. never in my whole life check in hotel that never replace bed sheet and comforter.
- never swipe floor. on my 3rd day i purposely wait the cleaning lady and told her to swipe the floor before we go out. never do also.

Pros:
- the room and bathroom was spacious given the price we paid, we were quite satisfied with it.
- quiet location
- massage parlour just in front of the hotel. we went for massage 3 times!
- souvenir shops just nearby within walking distance can reach.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Amsi A
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Close to the beach (5 min walking), spacious and big rooms and washrooms.

No lift, with rooms offered on 2nd and 1st floor. However we saw one walk in being offered rooms on the ground floor. The property seemed old, with one of the staff being very cold (others were friendly). Housekeeping available only till 12 noon, and the same was not informed to us, leading to the room not being cleaned on one day. The verandah was decent, however the table and chair were in bad shapewith the wall of the adjacent building being 1 ft away, leading to absolutely no view. The water pressure in the shower was low. AC would only work if the temperature is set at 22 degree celcius or above.

If the budget permits, would recommend taking another hotel.

Room tip: room on first floor which overlooks the entrance was small and appeared dilapidated.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jhunjhunwala
Reviewed 22 January 2017

The room was basic but it had everything we needed. Location was perfect if you don't drive - only a couple of minutes walk from the beach. Staff were lovely and helpful. It's perfect for 2 nights or so.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Malgorzata S
Reviewed 8 January 2017

No safety deposit box. Phone stolen from room. Basic hotel, good location not too far from the beach, room was quiet. But my phone was stolen out of my bag. Yeah I should have locked it up or taken it with me, but that does not excuse staff stealing from guests. I wanted to put the do not disturb sign on the door, but there wasn't one.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
11  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I'm sure in its glory days this hotel was modern but it's faded into what can only be classed as dated.The bathrooms seem to have had a facelift but the rooms are tired.

Having said that,for the price I can't moan that much and the room was a good size.

Positives:

*Loads of space, big comfy bed and large bathroom. Balcony too.
*AC works well.
*Good location, just 100m up a side road and close to all shops and restaurants. Ao Nang beach is 5 mins away and boat tickets can be bought to go to Railay.
*Easy to find from the airport. 150 baht in a minibus. Drops you right by it. Or 500 baht in a taxi.

Negatives:

*Construction right beside the hotel, banging started at 8am.
*No safe. There's a sign to say to use it but there isn't one on the room. Sign in lobby says deposit boxes only accessible during certain times. Not clear or practical.
*No hairdryer
*Reception closes at 9pm so no one to ask for help. Electronic swipe card to access after 9pm which is good but the doors to the rooms are very flimsy and thin.
*No lift and no help to carry bags.

For a no frills stay it serves the purpose. Location and cleanliness are most important and this ticks those boxes. Just don't expect modern or luxury! Would stay again if the room rate was good.

Date of stay: December 2016