Lowest prices for your stay
US$43
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Booking.comUS$51
Hotels.comUS$43
ZenHotels.comUS$52
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Suggested by tripadvisors and family business.
I went there with my friends and having a short stay. Nice surrounding, quiet, peaceful scenario. Secondly, staff are friendly whereby they assisted and recommended us few locations/ booked for the drivers/arranged for snorkelling/bargained the price as well. The price was slightly cheaper than the market price.

Giving four stars as they were rooms for improvement.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Loved the Mini House. Could not fault the friendliness of staff. Great breakfast and excellent coffee. Loved the smartly thought out design. Simple but very functional. Spacious rooms. Bed was rather hard, however slept well each night. Could just hear the neighbors TV & them moving about, but not to the extent that it impacted negatively on our stay. It was my First time staying at a hotel with no pool. I expected to be swimming in the sea each day, so thought not having one would not matter, however the time of year (August) made the beach not good for swimming, so felt I missed having a pool towards the end of our stay. Mini House is excellent value for money. Great WiFi. Very helpful for organizing tours and info on places of interest & how to get around. Yes I'd recommend staying at Mini house.

Room tip: We stayed in B block - top floor. I liked the privacy. Very spacious.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank izamay
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

This place is owned and run by the family. A brother and sister. They provided excellent service during our visit to Krabi. Very friendly and accommodating. Their Anchun drink was remarkable.

The place itself is minutes walk to the beach and the boats.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Huzeifa T
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

The staff at front desk was very friendly and speaks good Chinese and English. We had a welcome soda drink when we first arrived, the environment was nice and quiet even it's very close to the main street. My husband and I had the food poisoning unfortunately from the vendor food, but another staff at the front desk was very nice to make the toast and hot water for us in the evening. They also help us to rent the scooter and sent the clothes for laundry. The price is very reasonable and no extra charge. We can order breakfast from their menu instead of buffet and the coffee was nice, too! Overall, it's a very nice hotel to stay! All the staffs are very helpful and friendly. We really enjoy our stay over there.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stella L
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Quant little bungalow themed hotel that has great service and is situated right in the heart of all the great restaurants. it's a 10-15 min walk to Railay Beach. The receptionist is super friendly and can speak english and mandarin which is very impressive. Beach towels are provided upon request and the breakfast is really yummy. I removed 1 star as the bed is rather hard and springy. I'm not a fussy sleeper, so I still slept like a baby, but this may be a problem to some.

Date of stay: July 2016