Silver Sand Suites
Ao Nang Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$46
Agoda.com
Aonang Cliff Beach Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$80
US$112
US$98
HolidayInn.com
Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$47
Agoda.com
Krabi Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$43
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Pakasai Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$38
US$125
US$62
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Aonang Paradise Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$27
Priceline
Centara Anda Dhevi Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$52
Cancelon
US$152
US$117
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsao nang beachnice hotellast minute bookingstayed here for three nightsbad pointsstreet food stallsair convery pleasant stayswimming poolhotel is locatedgreat place to staythe hotel staffminute walkwifikrabilongboatcons
Reviewed 25 April 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for one night. The room is nice and modern. Wifi was strong, the location is 60baht/$2usd to the city center. There is a Mexican restaurant downstairs. The room was comfortable, had hot water and I felt safe and secure here. I would recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Sackhy l
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Simple yet a good hotel to stay. Nice interior design, clean and comfortable. Friendly staff especially john, a helpful person. This hotel is located in the between of ao nang beach and noppharat thara beach. 5minutes by tuktuk to aonang or noppharat thara. Muslim foods can be found here too.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2015

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 1 March 2015

Check in was really smooth and the front desk staff was excellent and even took our luggage up to the room. Love the king-sized bed and there is FOX movie channel on tv. Clean room and fast WiFi connection. My only gripe is the heater for the shower is inconsistent. Also, the shower head position is not adjustable. You can easily find food just outside the hotel by the road. Go for Sawasdee Thai restaurant about 5 mins walk. Their steam fish is a must try. Another fantastic Thai restaurant is Bussaba, about 20 mins walk. Additionally, you can rent a motorbike for 200 Baht per day which makes it easier to travel to town and the beach.

Room Tip: Avoid room facing the construction site. It can be quite noisy in the morning and afternoon.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tony L
Reviewed 26 February 2015

This was the worst lodging experience I have ever had, and I've stayed in little hostels, hole in the wall motels - I'm not picky at all. I just demand respect. Out of 7 hotels I stayed at during my tour of Thailand - it was the ONLY hotel I was not impressed with. We get to the hotel (which is down a very unattractive alley 20 minutes from the beach) the receptionist very nonchalantly tells me that our hotel will not be ready until 5:30PM due to plumbing issues, explaining in detail that our restroom was flooded and smelled bad. He did not apologize, offer anything to us, anything. After trying politely to talk to the receptionist for some sort of compensation, I asked to speak to the manager who was around the corner on the stairs (I could see him) and he would not come talk to me. After waiting until 5:45PM, we got to our terrible, smelly, dark, room which they insisted the air conditioning worked (which it clearly did not). The claimed the had WIFI- but I couldn't even check my email without it cutting out. I tried to take a shower in the filthy bathroom, and the shower head reached so high the water went clear above my head and all over the toilet (not adjustable). There was mold all over the bathroom, we found 3 cockroaches (which I don't really care about because they're all over Thailand), and the kicker being my boyfriend and I woke up with bed bug bites all over our bodies. It was like something out of a movie. Do yourself a favor and sleep on the beach or something- unless you want to be in a hot, smelly, dirty mess. I also saw several other customers at the counter complaining to the receptionist - so it wasn't just our room. I have never ever ever been treated this terribly at a hotel.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank porchswing1988
adminsss, Manager at Silver Sand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2015

Dear Guest

Very sorry to read that your overall impression on our property was somehow spoiled by a late check inn due to last minute plumbing issue in designated room, we took your complaints very seriously and go through the details you mentioned, it is highly appreciated if you complaint all theses issues during your period of stay so we can act as quick as we can and make you happy, we’ve made some development regarding to the quality of our breakfast service and room issues , I hope next time you can see the difference.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and dissatisfaction this has caused you. We regret that we were not able to provide you the highest level of service that you deserve.

Once again, thank you for your candid feedback. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,