Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$80
eDreamsUS$76
FindHotelUS$80
Agoda.comUS$80
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

For a village pub and restaurant this place excels. The menu is as expected for such an establishment but the service is superb - I forgot they finished cooking early on Sundays and was amazed when the owner turned out late just to cook a meal for me! Call that personal service or what. I'd specified a single room and was perfectly happy with what I got. Clean and comfortable and quiet once the Saturday live entertainment ended - I had been forewarned. Every staff member was kind and friendly but professional standards were evident throughout. There is a huge car park and the place is ten minutes from the east coast in one direction and Anglesey's famous art gallery in the other. And there's even a nature reserve round the corner! Proper value for money.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2016

We had a very enjoyable and comfortable stay in this pub. Nicely decorated rooms with good quality linen and beds. Comfy beds and pillows ensured a very good night's sleep. Very good breakfast with excellent and very friendly service. Great location for us as we were playing golf at Storws Wen Golf Club which was just across the road. A nice walk to Benllech. Many thanks for a great stay.

Date of stay: August 2016