Days Inn Villa Fontana
US$59
  • Pool
US$130
US$92
Corona Hotel & Spa(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$87
US$131
US$84
Hotels.com
Posada El Rey Sol(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
US$77
Official Hotel
US$151
US$215
US$209
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2015

This was my first visit to Villa Fontana over the Labor Day weekend. The staff was terrific, friendly and courteous. Sat morning I watched the maids wipe and clean everything in sight. The room was spacious and clean. The pool area has a neat waterfall that empties into it. Gated inside parking that was so safe I neglected to roll the passenger side window up and nothing was touched the whole weekend. Since the hotel was in the center of everything I parked my truck on Friday and walked everywhere else. Id definitely return again and again.

Room Tip: the pool is in the center get a room there
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Were do I begin with this aweful place: 8 reasons why you shouldn't book nor stay at this place!
1. They quote you wrong room rates and charge your credit card with out notifying you and lying about trying to call you and leave you no message.
2. If you don't agree to the new price change, they do nothing to help resolve the issue but only offer to refund your money and tell you to go else where.
3. The Hotel Offers a Continental breakfast in which they tell you starts at 7 am, but when you come down at 7:15 am there is nothing set up till 8 am. Now to me when something is advertised at a certain time it should be up and running at that time right!? I ended up having to leave the hotel to go buy breakfast.
4. There free WiFi is slower than a turtle running a race! And only works in the early morning when everyone and there mama is asleep and not using it?
5. The maids come into your rooms when you are gone, cause there are no door hangers saying not to or the "Do Not Disturb" signs, they take your dirty towels and don't replace them with clean ones, when I called down stairs to the front desk for more towels, they said they would be up soon with more, 20 min later still no towels, I had to go to the front desk my self and was told than that there were no more towels, which set me off and i had to raise my voice! till they finally gave me clean towels, mean while my little brother was drip drying in the shower waiting, by the time the towels came he at this point had air dried him self with my hair dryer! Poor thing!!!
6. The airconditioner didn't cool down the room till 24 hours later, that as only because I had to ask for a floor fan to cool the place faster!
7. I WILL NEVER COME BACK NOR RECOMMEND THIS HELL HOLE AGAIN.
8. If your a women they will take advantage of you, Especially if your alone! Because that's how I felt they did to me !

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Rosa O
Reviewed 30 March 2015

overall the hotel/room is nice and comfy and in a super good location. the only "BUTS" I have is the AC is terrible. They have some of those cheap room coolers and they barely work. Another we had was that we came back late at night and we tried brushing our teeth when we had no water!! we turned the nozzle and nothing came out, I guess we left one of the nozzles on when in the middle of the night black water started coming out :-/ staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eber91
Reviewed 28 March 2014

The pool is out of commission for renovations (and it was rainy while we were there anyway), but I suspect it'll be back by may at least for the summer season.

We had a lovely time at the Villa Fontana. Within three blocks, there were a ton of restaurants and seafood stands. The fish tacos were really really good, but the in the zona turistica, margaritas were "SPRING BREAK" fare. I like a sour, lime-heavy marg, but I think they cater to the cruise-ship palates.

Great time. We're thinking of going back in May or June, to maybe visit the wineries in Guadalupe Valley (2 day visit this time, maybe add a day to visit the wineries)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We heard noises all night outside our room & found an empty condom wrapper next to our bed while trying to plug in our cell phone charger. There was hair in the shower & not much else to say. :( I would stay elsewhere when I am in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends