Corona Hotel & Spa
Fernabella's Lodge(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$62
US$59
  • Pool
US$130
US$93
US$83
Posada El Rey Sol(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$131
US$84
Hotels.com
US$205
US$115
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$151
All reviewsroom was cleansmall balconyfree wifiwalking distancefish marketpool and jacuzziparking lot ismini fridgeenjoyed my staysecure parkinghotel is locatedfirst floorel rey soldowntownmaleconmattresscloset
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Not worth the price and the headache. Was quoted one price on the phone when making the reservation. Then upon arrival I was given a rate 15% more than what originally quoted. I asked to pay in pesos due to their poor conversion rate but of course they decided they wanted to run my card in USD vs pesos ultimately costing me an additional 10%. All in all, very bad experience. Front desk did not want to do anything to correct situation. Then decided to try out room service. Should have known better. For the two dinners and one drink we ordered there was 4 mistakes. To top it off the second round to fix initial mistakes wasn't successful either. Eventually I had to walk down to the restaurant to get the order fixed. Lol. Try your luck somewhere else.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2016

Hotel was easy to find---right on the main road coming in. The staff was great, our early checkin was easy, and the location made it easy to just park and walk to downtown. They will even give you good directions for getting across the border quickly.

Room Tip: quieter rooms are higher up
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2016

The staff was super friendly. It is located near downtown central area and you can easily walk there. Checked in and checked out with no problem at all. The beds are super comfortable. The pool and Jacuzzi were clean. The pool was heated so it was perfect for the day which was a little bit chilly. I was out there for a while and a staff member came up to me and asked if everything was good and if I needed anything. the best view was at night you can see all the lights of the city(stayed on the top floor (4th floor) Overall a great experience. This is my new place to stay in.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank keren028
Reviewed 18 May 2016

The hotel made a booking error and charged me for the day before my arrival. They would not let me talk to the manager to refund my money. The lobby was dirty and staff not helpful. Do not stay here!!

Room Tip: Do not trust this place
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank JanJoan2
Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

We arrived before our original check in and had no problem with our reservation.The room was ready .Once we settled in we called for ice ,less then 10 mins we had it.The staff was attentive and welcoming. I had a pretty relaxing time .I will return.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family