“Simple, but extremely comfortable. ”
Review of Corona Hotel & Spa

Corona Hotel & Spa
Ranked #8 of 38 Hotels in Ensenada
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel in a rainy night and my first impression was not good. The reception is small but everyone was very pleasant and helpful.

The room is big and very comfortable changing my first impression and consolidating a good one. I ordered a Pizza Italiana to eat and I will say that it is one of the best pizzas I ever ate. I even asked if it was really prepared at the hotel, because it didn't look like a "hotel" pizza.

At last, I would formally recommend this hotel in Ensenada.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We stayed at the Corona on the recommendation of a friend who travels frequently in Baja. It is a good location near the port. The room we had was on the first floor near the lobby which I was afraid would be noisy but it wasn't. There was a note in our room saying that all of the hotel rooms were being renovated. Our room had not been renovated yet but was clean and adequate. The wifi is free, the parking is free and monitored.
The bar was friendly and an after work stop for locals.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017

We paid about $100 per night, which is a bit more than what is advertised around the center of Ensenada. The rooms were clean and comfortable, nothing special though. There is an outdoor pool and hot tub, as well as an indoor hot tub, which we appreciated because it was quite a rainy weekend. We had a room on the fourth floor, which had an additional small balcony. It was lovely, but the doors are wood frames and let in a little cold air--good thing there's heaters!

The staff was very friendly and nice. Parking is included. We enjoyed walking to the malecon and restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very well located just a few blocks from first street and malecon which makes it convenient, rooms spacious and clean, good bathroom I did not like my bed the mattress was not comfortable, I went in January for work reasons and the weather was cold I dont think they have proper heating in the rooms but other than that the hotel is Ok, dont take a room that faces the street is noisy.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 December 2016

The employees were all helpful and had excellent attitudes during our 2 night stay. I enjoyed the dry and steam showers and had a massage. The restaurant was good and the separate bar was inviting with a great bar tender. It's rare to find a mini fridge in any Mexican hotels - wish they would consider that, but they were quick to bring us plenty of fresh ice in this one. They are located right across from a great museum and not a far walk from First Street. Try the El Rey Sol French Restaurant's pastries one morning on First.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Ensenada hotels
4.2 km away
0.6 km away
Best Western El Cid
Best Western El Cid
#7 of 38 in Ensenada

Been to Corona Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Corona Hotel & Spa

Address: Blvd Costero 1442, Ensenada, Mexico
Region: Mexico > Baja California > Baja California Norte > Ensenada Municipality > Ensenada
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#4 Spa Hotel in Ensenada
Price Range: $131 - $198 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Corona Hotel & Spa 3*
Our 92 rooms are modernly decorated (single, double, Junior Suite, Master Suite) with views at the marina and city, have 27-inch LCD screen, air conditioning / heating, hair dryer, telephone, alarm clock, ironing kit and safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corona Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Corona Hotel And Spa