Corona Hotel & Spa
US$130
US$92
US$131
US$84
Posada El Rey Sol(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$91
Priceline
US$215
US$209
All reviewsroom was cleansmall balconyfree wifiwalking distancefish marketpool and jacuzziparking lot ismini fridgeenjoyed my staysecure parkinghotel is locatedfirst floorel rey soldowntownmaleconmattresscloset
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I would recommend staying at the Corona Hotel and Spa. The rooms are clean and the customer service is on point. The staff are all very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. My favorite place to get Breakfast in Ensenada, Veleros, is located within the Corona Hotel. They also have an in house spa and a great bar for a few drinks.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel in a rainy night and my first impression was not good. The reception is small but everyone was very pleasant and helpful.

The room is big and very comfortable changing my first impression and consolidating a good one. I ordered a Pizza Italiana to eat and I will say that it is one of the best pizzas I ever ate. I even asked if it was really prepared at the hotel, because it didn't look like a "hotel" pizza.

At last, I would formally recommend this hotel in Ensenada.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We stayed at the Corona on the recommendation of a friend who travels frequently in Baja. It is a good location near the port. The room we had was on the first floor near the lobby which I was afraid would be noisy but it wasn't. There was a note in our room saying that all of the hotel rooms were being renovated. Our room had not been renovated yet but was clean and adequate. The wifi is free, the parking is free and monitored.
The bar was friendly and an after work stop for locals.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017

We paid about $100 per night, which is a bit more than what is advertised around the center of Ensenada. The rooms were clean and comfortable, nothing special though. There is an outdoor pool and hot tub, as well as an indoor hot tub, which we appreciated because it was quite a rainy weekend. We had a room on the fourth floor, which had an additional small balcony. It was lovely, but the doors are wood frames and let in a little cold air--good thing there's heaters!

The staff was very friendly and nice. Parking is included. We enjoyed walking to the malecon and restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very well located just a few blocks from first street and malecon which makes it convenient, rooms spacious and clean, good bathroom I did not like my bed the mattress was not comfortable, I went in January for work reasons and the weather was cold I dont think they have proper heating in the rooms but other than that the hotel is Ok, dont take a room that faces the street is noisy.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business