“The best Chinese Food Ever!!’”
Review of Bamboo Garden

Bamboo Garden
Ranked #81 of 400 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I was skeptical, a Chinese restaurant in Baja? But, it’s authentic Chinese and Korean BBQ. We visit at least once a month, the owners are friendly and remember our food preferences, sometimes will make off menu items to surprise you!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Pleasant environment and staff but some of the worse Chinese food we've ever had. The foot was so salty that it was truly inedible.

I actually rinsed the meat off with water trying to wash off some of the horrible sauce. It didn't help. I ate perhaps 1/4 of the beef dish I had ordered and left the rest. I left the restaurant still hungry.

I have lived all over the US and eaten Chinese food from coast to coast, but have never experienced anywhere near this level of sodium in any dish served to me by any restaurant. I told the hostess (owner?) that the food was WAY to salty but she didn't say a word and presented us with the full bill. That's her right, but if you want edible Chinese food this isn't the place to get i

1  Thank steve s
Reviewed 23 April 2017

We had friends of 3 couples and 7 others ;)!!!!! We were on the Pacific Coast Cruise on the Grand Princess on April 1, 2017 (7 days) from San Francisco to Santa Barbara, Long Beach, San Diego and Ensenada, Mexico. We'll be back hopefully once a year!!! They have the best seafood!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I was just walking by and decided to try this place since it looked so nice and clean. I was blown away at how good this place was. I would recommending going with a big group and sharing a lot of different dishes. This is the real deal!

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We found that restaurant in 2016 while traveling on our Hawaii boat cruise. Our friends and my husband can't say enough about that restaurant and he recommended to all our friends who plan to visit Ensenada. Although some food could be pricey but it was worth to us ;)!!!! LOVE IT AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. Can't wait to go back!!!

1  Thank Serena F