“Great little taco stand”
Review of Tacos Del Sol

Tacos Del Sol
Ranked #106 of 352 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stopped by this place after an excursion on a cruise. We were just looking for a snack and were the only people there at the time. Great tasting food and attentive service. Ice Cold sodas, tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas. Everything was very good and seemed to be a really good price (but this was our only stop, so i have nothing to compare it to).

I would definitely return, but I could see how this place would be to slow if there is a crowd.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

This restaurant is in a great location in town, and often times since it's so close to everything it's the easiest place to go & sit and eat. The food is okay, nothing to write home about, but the service is VERY slow. So if you are hungry, don't go here.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Was on the 3 day cruise and decided to do something different so we walked around and found this little gem at the end of the strip. they have authentic breakfast and great little salsa bar along with some good sopes and tacos.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Donkey burritos are delicious and HUGE! See Sarai, she makes fresh flour tortillas while you socializing with your family or friends.. My husband and I split one of them and we weren't able to finish it! The Tamarindo Margaritas are sooooooo good! Im looking for a recipe to make back home. We drank margaritas, my husband drank lemon margaritas and I rotated between Tarmarindo or Mango Margaritas, every other night for a week.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I wint come back due to the bad service .. It was luke i wast there . Took 20 mins as my food got cold just to get a refill on my drink .. This is not rhe place to eat if you ever are on fire ..