“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 24 November 2017

Decided to try something new. The service was very good and the pizza was tasty, but I was a bit surprised at the prices-seemed to high for the quantity of food.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We had spaghetti and a sandwich and both were pretty good. The sandwich was made with fresh ingredients, with good prosciutto and cheese. The spaghetti sauce's flavor was very good but the sauce was more of a paste than a normal sauce - a bit too thick for our taste.

Service was friendly and prompt.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 18 December 2016

I stopped into Geppettos on a Friday night. Service was great and the food was even better. I had the privilege of meeting the owner, who was working behind the bar. He was super nice, friendly, and very welcoming. The staff member were working hard and super friend as well. Highly recommend this place if you're looking to get your pizza craving solved!!!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 7 July 2016

WOW. I came in and just had a personal pizza as I like.. plain pepperoni with extra basil and this place delivered! I have ordere din several times and come in between study breaks now and again. I love the place! The food is incredible. Staff amazing! And the owner is rich in stories and super amable! I love how the place is music centered too all the beatles posters everywhere had me feeling close to home.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I was in town visiting to go to Valley de Guadalupe with my wife and parents. Get place for an easy dinner or lunch. Great food too!

Date of visit: June 2016