“Great seafood at good price”
Review of 240 Grill

240 Grill
Ranked #34 of 368 Restaurants in Ensenada
Description: Urban seafood spot !!! 240 grill its a must when you re in our town !!! Come and enjoy seafood like you re never tried !!!! We love what we do... Cooking its our way of life !!! A very unique and fresh menue its waiting for you !!! Visit us !!
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We had 3 tacos and split them. The ceviche was smoked tuna in a mix of sweet onions. The shrimp were grilled with pineapple chunks. The calamari was fresh enough to melt in your mouth. Excellent place to eat.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

The team here does an amazing job and has amazing food. I was really happy with their selections for me and am really happy I stopped by. Do yourself a favor and get off the main strip in Ensenada and check this place out.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch there yesterday and can't wait to go back. We had their ceviche with shrimp and mangoes. YUM and then we had grilled fish tacos which were also excellent. They have a few different Mexican artisanal beers as well as the mass produced Mexican beers.

The staff go out of their way to make sure your experience is great. Very friendly, quick, and a few of them speak English.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant in the "villa" it's a corner place, I had the adobado shrimp tacos and chiles gueros. The tacos have a perfect blend of spicy with pineapple giving ea bite a zesty after flavor not to mention they are huge and the chiles are delicious filled with cream cheese wrapped in bacon my favorite...now about the service let me tell you the chef is very meticulous and organized I noticed he carefully revises everything carefully before it comes to your hands, the waiter explains everything on the menu in detail and is very graceful and polite!! We will definitely be returning and highly recommend..

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Our family of six were headed home after a day of sight seeing. We wanted good food at a fair price without waiting forever. We found 240 Grill on trip advisor. The shop is easy to find. Seating is outside at bar-type tables. Our dog was with us and we could have him there no problem.

They were fantastic. We each ordered something different and not a bite remained. Even my picky eaters cleaned their plates. These tacos, burritos, and quesadillas are baja deliciousness with a creative flair. The choices range from familiar to more exotic. We had marlin, swordfish, octopus, mussel, and shrimp in our tacos/burritos. All were fantastic and included veggies, cheese, and sauces to match the flavors of each filling.

Drinks are cans or bottles of sodas and beer. They also had some jamaica on hand. If we weren't headed north tomorrow we would be back.

The bill was a happy ending to a wonderful meal. Everything was reasonably priced. We didn't feel taken advantage of as tourists. For six people our total was just over 600 pesos. They take cash or cards. Try this place out, you won't be disappointed.