Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

from US$80.00
from US$121.50
from US$139.49
More Info
All reviews santo island boat ride ceviche sea lions boats baja water operator adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

Our captain and tour guide were amazing! They treated us like family and we had such a great time! We were a big group of 13, and they both did such an awesome job! We had young kids and teenagers and they loved it! A definite must when in La Paz!

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

We had a super great time on the tour to Isla del Espíritu Santo. Mikael and Pancho were very professional, informative and knowledgeable. The stops we made were perfect and explained to us in detail.
The snorkling was great and the ceviche, delicious!
Thanks again to Mikael and Pancho for an unforgettable tour in La Paz.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 22 September 2020

After a bumpy start with the tour operator, I must say many many thanks to Maggie and Polo (our skilled and cheerful guide and captain) for turning around our experience into a nice day with the amazing views and experience of the Isla Espiritu Santo tour. Polo took excellent care of our kids while we swam with the sea wolves and we cannot be more grateful for that. I genuinely wish the tour operator owner can give Maggie and Polo a well deserved recognition as, indeed, they turn our day from a difficult start to a beautiful experience! Thanks Maggie and Polo!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed 17 April 2020

While in La Paz, my family did two trips with the punta baja tours. All in all, both were very cool experiences and the staff did their best to make them enjoyable.

We got slightly unlucky with weather on both our trips which was simply unfortunate. Due to the weather, the boat ride out to the sea lions was very rough and painful (and exhausting). I think we would have had even more time to swim with the sea lions if it hadn't been so rough so that was a bit of a bummer (we really didn't have much time out there).

As to the whale shark day, it was very cloudy and rough which made spotting the whales difficult. When we were swimming with them it was exhilarating but exhausting. The constant switching of which group is in the water is frustrating but I can't think of a better way to do it unless you go with less people. I really only got 2 minutes with the whales (just the one time where they didn't swim off) but the whole experience is pretty cool. I was a little frustrated because they get you out on the boat and then the boat has to wait for permission to enter the area with the whales so we parked at a beach and sat there for an hour (I might have brought a book or something if I knew that was going to happen). In conclusion, I would recommend these tours and I hope you have better luck with weather than we did!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank aj192018
Reviewed 16 April 2020 via mobile

I had a recommendation from B & B Casa Juarez for this Espiritu Santo trip. They also recommend the Whale Spark expedition bit couldn't do that one. The day was excellent. It was extremely windy so we had huge waves, but the Captain was excellent at getting us safely to all the places we stopped. Lots of historical, marine and mammal info shared by the tour guide. Going snorkeling with the seal was amazing. To top it off we had an excellent lunch of sandwiches and wonderful ceviche on a beautiful white sand beach. We made some stops on the way back. It was a long and fun-filled day. When I return to La Paz, I will go on their excursions again. More than worth the cost!

1  Thank elizabethlundphotos