“Be patient. Very patient. ”

Maria California Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 366 Restaurants in La Paz
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our MissionTreat every customer like a member of my familyPrepare our products with ingredients of the highest qualityHygiene and cleanliness is our obsessionAccompany our smiles with excellent serviceFeel proud to be a SudcalifornianoHelp contribute to making Baja California Sru the best tourist destination in Mexico, by being honest, friendly, and providing fair prices in a pleasant family atmosphere.
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Waiters are students, be patient. (They even have a written sign at the entrance).
Be willing to wait for at least 25 minutes for your food.
Leaving these couple of nuisances on the side, food is delicious. Worth the wait. Place has a charming eco-chic vibe.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Don't miss the jugs of juices and smoothies. Omlets were amazing too! Service can be slow if you don't tell them you're in a rush. We came here twice and loved the cute ambiance. Most servers are students so tip generously!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We came as a group in April and had the best brunch here! Service was excellent! Very hospitable! I appreciated the recommendations as I am not as familiar with some of the preferred Mexican cuisine. First time to try chilaquiles and they were to die for! Enchiladas and egg plates galore! You can’t go wrong here! Great prices! We would go back to La Paz just for the good food! Must try!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

This is a place you could spend hours look around in! The walls are filled with art and has a feel that you just want to stay and hang out! Lovely spot for a coffee and visit. I friend recommend the pancakes and I can understand why, Yummy

Reviewed 14 May 2018

This is the place to eat if you want a great breakfast.

They offer fresh juices of all kinds and huge menu selection.

My favorite is the California burrito... I always take half home.

Do try this, you will be back.
You will love it...just one block from the malecon/ocean.

Give me a like if this review helped you make a choice.