“Great Seafood Canneloni”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Great night out. Attentive staff, incredible food, eclectic menu. Had no idea that La Paz had these kinds of restaurants (here and Sartis)

Reviewed 31 August 2017

This group know what they are doing...the service is exceptional, timely, focused and attentive. The food was "wow". We had the lamb meatball as an appetizer, perfect, seared tuna as the catch of the day, perfect. and the waiter recommended a Nebbiolo from Guadalupe Vslley from PAOLONI - fabulous. The food was tasty and not overdone...the natural taste of the meat and fish were there accented by some great, but not overwhelming spices. You have to try this place!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I was a skeptic but I'm glad I was wrong. The chef loves international food so he developed a la Paz interpretation of these international cuisine. I was a bit hesitant at first but it was surprisingly good! The Vietnamese spring rolls were yummy! The pho soup doesn't have the authentic pho taste but it's still very good soup! I totally understand since they don't have the ingredients easily available but they made it work. The tuna sellado, salads, tagine lamb were also good.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My oldest son and daughter in law and muy grand son took me therer for mothers day everything that we all ordered was delicious there we saw a big nice dog l was surprised l didnt know it wass a friendly animal restaurant. I can highly recommend this nace restaurant

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Stayed in La Paz one night and half a day and ate both dinner and lunch at Nim. Was very disappointed that I came back too late at night to repeat this on my way back. Wonderful menu, excellent food, good service. I look forward to eating here when I visit again.