“Great Value and View!”

Ranked #223 of 319 Restaurants in La Paz
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2014

A stroll on the malecón took us to this place. We sat on the back open seating area for breakfast and have to say that it was one of the best, unassuming experiences eating in La Paz. We shared just a good plate of bacon, eggs, beans and potatoes while observing seagulls catch their own breakfast. Service was good, food is cheap and the sea is about ten steps away. It was just neat to pay very little for such amazing location/view. the only reason I don't give it five stars is because the ladies bathroom was pretty third world, rundown. There wasn't running water off the faucet, rather, you have to grab a container and get some water from the bucket on the side. Yet, I'll come back to this place for a non-crowded meal, for the beautiful scenery and the great location. No question.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Laid back, inexpensive place to grab a quick breakfast. On the water, good view, and good selection for folks who don't agree on what to order.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

I couldn't resist the urge to find out what connection Kiwi Restaurant might have had with New Zealand's national symbol. Well I couldn't find the connection but all the same I had a nice pizza washed down by two cold beers provided with excellent service in a great beach side location. The afternoon was really quiet and I had a great time practicing my spanish on a couple at the next table. I really liked La Paz, I have been there twice and thought the food/cafe scene was very good. Much more authentic than the rubbish of Cabo.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Visiting La Paz from Auckland New Zealand we were strolling along the Malecon in La Paz we came across this beachfront restaurant right on the beachfront. We had a very nice lunch, with good service and fantastics views. Complimentary guacamole and corn chips, nice cold beers and the grilled chicken was delicious and portions good. All in all a very nice lunch experience in La Paz.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

The place is directly on the beach, usually they have music and it is really nice to be there. Our experience was unfortunately not so good. We ordered medallones and brochetas mar y terra.
The sauce on th emedallones was horrible, the meat quite dry and tough.
The spear actually was worst. The shrimp where Sushi and the meat was completely uncooked.
Never again.