“Best food I have ever had!!!”
Review of KIWI Restaurant

KIWI Restaurant
Ranked #229 of 337 Restaurants in La Paz
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2015

I will never forget my experience at the Kiwi! I ate the stuffed halibut for dinner and to this day I remember it as the very best food I have ever tasted. It was cooked perfectly, the fish was clearly locally caught and extrememly fresh, and the chef used the most amazing sauces and the best combination of flavors I have ever had in my life. I tell people about this restaurant and my wonderful experience eating there all the time. In fact, I was online looking up something completely different when I suddenly decided to look up the Kiwi again (hoping to find a menu) and decided to leave a review that was positive regarding the FOOD, because it was the best meal I have ever eaten in my 41 years. Do not miss it - and order the stuffed halibut. OMG delicious! I wish I could relocate the Kiwi to San Diego! And the atmosphere was gorgeous! A beautiful first night in La Paz!

Reviewed 3 April 2015

A great breakfast restaurant with absolutely the best location in La Paz! You can sit outside under palm trees with the waves breaking just below. Breakfast is a specialty and you cannot beat the price; although the service can be slow depending upon the number of customers. But, the very friendly staff well makes up for any delay in service. The quality of lunches and dinners can be hit or miss. But, again, the staff and location well make up for any shortcomings.

Reviewed 10 September 2014 via mobile

My wife and I liked the beach location and ordered potatoe skins, nachos and beer. Don't order the Nachos they used cheap sliced cheese instead of grated cheese which most people are accustomed too, If you like that kind of cheese then this place is for you.

Reviewed 10 September 2014

They used velveeta slices on the nachos, and no pica de gallo. Bad chips and salsa too.
Gorgeous view

Reviewed 31 July 2014

On the beach front at the far end of the Malecon. We have now been there three times for breakfast...right on the water. Friendly staff that try really hard to speak English... With a smile. Good quality Mexican food and American if requested.
All at a reasonable price.