All reviews multi course wifi works great secure parking would stay here again baja california wonderful hosts comfortable beds homemade bread beautiful courtyard felt like home an oasis standard room felt very safe wonderful breakfast central location snorkeling trip stayed here for nights
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My husband, our dog and I spent last weekend at Casa Juarez, and everything was perfect, it exceeded our expectations. It was a great experience with great hosts and a delicious breakfast!!! We highly recommend this stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Silvana N, Propietario at B&B Casa Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thank you for your beautiful revue.
I hope to see you again!!!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I was really fortunate to spend 3 nights at Casa Juarez recently. What a treat! La Paz is a beautiful Oasis on the amazing Baja California in Mexico and Casa Juarez, situated close to the water and the historic center, offers an oasis within the oasis! A well appointed facility.It is unpretensious, complete with swimming pool, great hosts, an amazing breakfast, comfortable beds, comfortable yet simple rooms, wonderful water pressure in the shower, free wi-fi, peaceful...everything to help you relax and absorb,,,,and did I mention great hosts!? It's a very affordable gem and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Silvana N, Proprietario at B&B Casa Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Many many thanks for your very nice review.
We are happy when our customers are comfortable here with us, and it makes us very pleased if all of our customers become our friends.
I hope to see you here again!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 7 nights in one of the upstairs suites. Everything was right at Casa Juarez. The hosts - Silvana & Jacob - are very nice and caring. The room was well-equipped and clean, with a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was superb and the pool a must-have in summer. The location of the B&B is pretty good. If the weather allows (it was very hot when we were visiting) one can walk everywhere in town. Bottomline, Casa Juarez is a highly recommended place to stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Silvana N, Proprietario at B&B Casa Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for your revue.
I am happy when my guests are ok here with us.
I hope to see you in the future

Reviewed 27 June 2017

So glad I stayed with Sylvana. There is plenty of room in the common area to accommodate many guests which creates a really nice social atmosphere without compromising the privacy needs of the individual. Casa Juarez is really relaxing and quite peaceful most all of the time, and having the pool so accessible is wonderful. The breakfasts are divine and were perhaps the best part of my day. I will certainly recommend Casa Juarez and hope to return one day.

Room Tip: some rooms have a kitchenette, and i think they all have a fridge. balconies on the second floor, patios below.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Silvana N, Propietario at B&B Casa Juarez, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Hola Paul,
many thanks for the nice review.
We are very happy to receive nice reviews, it means that you have been well, and for us it is important to know that here you feel like at home.
I hope to see you another time

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed in casa Juarez in two occasions for few nights in April 2017. It is a wonderful place to stay in La Paz.

Great spacious and super clean rooms . Brand new private bathroom with all the amenities. AC , in room refrigerator, fresh linen.

Very nice and clean garden with beautiful swimming pool

Best breakfast in Mexico! Fresh juices, coffee, fruits , eggs , pastries and more .

Or the details are extremely accurate and the hosts made us feel at home with a lot of support and great advices.

I would definitely stay there again my next time in La Paz.

Great Job. Highly recommended!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family