Hotel Plaza Loreto
US$200
US$146
Hotel Santa Fe(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
Posada del Cortes Hotel(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$86
US$84
Hotel Tripui(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$53
La Damiana Inn(Loreto)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$447
US$176
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstay there againclean sheetslack of hot watercentral courtyardstreet noiseper nightgreat hotelwifidressermexicoshampoomarcostown
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Good middle of small town location and short stroll to the mission. Small rooms with few amenities...at a budget rate. Obviously caters to Mexican business trade more than to tourists. Would probably go back to Oasis on beach which caters to fishermen and foreign tourists.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank pradvisor42
Reviewed 7 July 2017

The rooms are VERY noisy, you can hear everything that's going on in the courtyard, in the other rooms and on the street. My AC was barely able to keep the room cool. Internet was not working during our stay. Other than that, the place has the basics you expect for a hotel in this price range, but the customer service perspective is rather lacking. We reserved a single and a triple and ended up having to pay for three double rooms (would have been cheaper to stay at a better hotel with this setup). The owner blamed the nightwatchman for the snafu and shouted (yes shouted) at me on the phone when I complained. She didn't even bother to come to the hotel to see why her customers were unhappy, let alone offer an apology for the hour long ordeal of figuring out rooms at 1am.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Me and my wife had been dying to come to loreto for years. I wish they wouldve warned us about sting rays. Living in ventura we are not used to them. Was nailed by one in front of loreto bay inn. Unfortunately it tore my achilles tendon now i am off of work for 2 months atleast. I think the friendly staff saw that we were not american enough cuz they wouldnt even offer to carry my bags upstairs. We had to pay hundreds of dollars to catch a flt early due to the fact that my foot was as big as a torta ahogada. Javier wouldnt reimburse us our money. Didnt even offer. I had to suggest it. He said to call back when owner is there. Ive called and gottten runaround. Hate to say this but i saw them treat others alot better. It has left a bad taste in our mouth cuz we will probably never return to do all of the activities that we have been dreaming of doing for years. Im outve of vacay, money and now on disability. I do wanna thank security who saw that javier didnt care to much, without asking me carried my cooler upstairs. To the plaza people, treat everyone like if they have club membership!

Room Tip: Shuffle your feet.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2017

I was lucky to get a room since I had no reservation. The whole staff is very friendly and attentive. They recommended a good tour operator and when I had to leave really early for a tour even put coffee out before 6am.The room was super clean and the bed huge! I found everything I needed, like shampoo, lotion, hairdryer and every day a bottle of water. The hotel is well located in the center of Loreto but in my room it was totally quiet. I can absolutely recommend Plaza Loreto!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MartinaWegener
Reviewed 6 April 2017

Okay, so this is a budget hotel, a little less that $50 US/night. But after 2 weeks sailing on a tiny boat with NO amenities it's pure luxury. Clean sheets, spacious clean rooms, charming courtyard, coffee shop right next door where you can get a REAL espresso.
The staff do their best to accommodate. Keep in mind that the Plaza is popular with Mexican travellers, so if you plan to go there at holiday time, book ahead.

Room Tip: The suite at the front can be noisy as it is on the street side. Other rooms are quiet. Wifi works best in lobby or coffee shop.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple