Pueblito Inn(Rosarito)
US$118
US$75
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$219
US$338
Agoda.com
All reviewshot breakfastapplebeescontinentalwalmartwifitv
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I love staying here will be my regular hotel to stay in from now on thank you Griselda so much for all the help you are awesome love the pool very clean and green breakfast.. I recommend this place to all my Travelers

Room Tip: A room with two beds very clean
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2018

It took for ever to check in. I had a reservation and was told another price on the website, they tried to charge me a different price when I arrived. I asked to talk to the manager, so she fixed it. You need your room key to get up to the elevator. I had to go to the front desk at least 6xs cause the room key would dissactivate. Description says they have transportation, but it was never available, it’s about 15min from papas & beer, taxi would charge us $3 one way. After 10 am they didn’t refill breakfast. So if you didn’t get there early you don’t eat!

Room Tip: Rooms are not bad. Very small, but ok if your traveling only 2
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I did a quick over night to Rosaritos and needed a one night stay. The pictures on their website looked good so I decided to book it. Got in pretty late, around 10:30 p.m., and the receptionist came over and was not overly thrilled to be doing her job. We checked in and got up to our room, which was the last one at the end of a hallway. The room looked functional and clean so we were pleasantly surprised. Then it went downhill from there. As other people checked in or came in for the night, the noise level became intolerable. You hear the roll of people's carry on as they come down the hallway and their conversations. The walls were paper thin. You hear the shower and toilet of the other room. After a few flushes in our own bathroom, the toilet made this screeching noise for quite awhile. Even though the hotel claim to have double pane windows to cut down the noise level, you hear the traffic and alarms of cars throughout the night. Early next morning the scream of kids and arguments woke us up way before our alarm did. If you want sleep this is not the place for you!

2  Thank Yuen F
Reviewed 23 May 2018

This is the second time I stay at this hotel and I have never received a friendly welcome. People at the reception desk never welcome us. They do not smile and do not thanks us for our stay when we check out. Never give us instruction on how to used the elevator. (only works if you use the room key) Also I think the rules about loud people should be strongly implemented out of respect for the other guests.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

The good. Location and the design of European inspiration. The OK. Not very friendly front desk. No front desk in the morning, the breakfast is so-so. THE UGLY. Dirty floor and broken toilet seat. It can be so much better with a little effort.