“Nice Experience”

Ranked #4 of 175 Restaurants in Rosarito
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: It is the sister restaurant of El Nido and Los Pelicanos in Rosarito Beach
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I came here after watching a video about this restaurant. In Rosarito there are a few restaurants that are really rustic and this is one of them that is kind of a trademark for Rosarito. This place is definitely for meat lovers. They have a vast menu selection of different meats to include duck and venison. The owner is really open about a policy to please the customer. If there is something you don't see on the menu, and they can do it, they will. One of the cool things that they do here, is that they make fresh salsa tableside. It is really cool to watch. We both ordered steak, I had the New York steak and my girlfriend had the filet mignon. I also ordered some shrimp with my steak for us to share. Unfortunately, my steak was just OK, but the shrimp was really good. The filet mignon was excellent. There is an interesting large wood log water fountain that provides a relaxing running water sound. The service was good and very attentive. If you love meat, it is definitely a place to check out.

Thank Alexandre Esteb... R

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The appetizer is always very good. The main course of sea bass is sometimes hit or miss. Overall good food of the area. They specialize in meat and We did not try the meat. The value is good.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My family and I decided to go to Tapanco, I am a vegetarian and I had a hard time finding a good restaurant that would offer vegetarian options, I decided to give them a call and the manager was very friendly on the phone and gave me plenty of options to choose from. We decided to go, and yes the place looks wonderful, and the staff was very attentive and courteous, the food was delicious and in good portions.

I would definetly recommend this place!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Mistakes something's happen in business and it's all about how a business makes it up to customers. One day my steak at tapanco was not exactly how I liked it. The manager came and showed various meat cuts for me to choose from . I was able to give my steak back without a drama and got a better one that was delicious. Good discreet service.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

In our opinion best authentic Mexican restaurant in Rosarito or TJ and worth the drive. Very clean classy great service top notch food. #1.