US$101
US$180
US$142
Official Hotel
US$95
Aqua Rio Hotel(Tijuana)(Great Value!)
US$35
B my Hotel(Tijuana)
US$65
US$50
US$53
All reviewsgolf coursehospital roompool and hot tubpool areadental clinicthe room service menuplace is greatrestaurants and barsking bedup to datefront desk staffsan ysidrozona riovery nice hotelfloorlobbyoxygen
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I have been trying a few different hotels around town and decided to stay here. The hotel was very nice, the room was spacious and clean. I loved the the over sized king bed! The view from the windows was nice, I think I was on the 29th floor. Food at the hotel was great. The location of the hotel was great, a short cab ride to wherever I needed to go and there are a lot of places to walk to in the area. The gym, pool and hot tub were very nice. Best thing I can say is that overall it was an excellent value. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank richardlX8655WU
ISABEL R, RESERVACIONES at Grand Hotel Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for your comments! We already made some changes in order to improve the facilities and exceed the expectations of our guests. We hope to see you again in a near future. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 10 May 2018

The Grand hotel was very nice and clean and definitely and enjoyable stay. They have room service and it was great. Food was really good and it got delivered to our room pretty quickly. Staff was friendly as well.

Stayed: March 2018
ISABEL R, Gerente de Reservaciones at Grand Hotel Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Reviewed 16 April 2018

The Grand Hotel in Tijuana is a lovely establishment. It is very modern and welcoming. The staff is great and they have two centers for medical treatments there. I went to American BioDental to have some work done on my teeth. They did a first class job cleaning and fixing a tooth that had been a problem child for too long. They try and eliminate all your old amalgem fillings and they found that many of my old fillings were failing. You might want to stay several days if you have a lot of work to be done. There is also a hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatment center. You sit in a little mini sub that increases the atmospheric pressure and breath pure oxygen for about an hour. The mask is a little intimidating, but they let me just hold it on rather than strap it on. An hour later you're done.
The food in Tijuana was great. It was different than the Tex Mex of the US. Lots of dried fruit in my spinach salad and excellent tapanas. I was limited in my mobility because I was poisoned by mini pretzels on the plane flight over and had to be cathaterized. Avoid airline food. It is dangerous to your health!

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the Tijuana golf course. Make sure you have hot and cold faucets.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guest happy and appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Overall this hotel was a good experience. We ended up staying on the 26th floor at first which was great with an awesome view, then after one of us had a surgeru we moved to Grand Care on the 11th floor which was great. The hotel was clean, in the process of doing some remodeling, but casino was closed and I didn't ask why. We didn't use the pool area but it looked inviting enough. With onsite salons, food, shopping, and medical care it was a great place to stay, the bell hops and door men were on the ball as well.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I was stay here for a few days, at first Was good. Until I leave my clothes there, just a few hours I come back to hotel to collect my clothes ( only short jeans, tshirts, sleeping suit, and underwear ) nobody respons they say can’t find it. other staffs say wait until the security guy come back tomorrow, other staff say wait for manager. And manager never come for solved. So I leave with very dissapointed. No more stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

We regret a lot the bad experience, we hope to have it back and to erase that bad moment, Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!