See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The bathroom was dirty and the carpet was nasty. The bed was super hard. The good things were that the service was quick and the hotel supplied a few toiletries that were good. I would not pick this hotel if you are going on vacation but as a last resort.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Edgar G, General Manager at Gamma Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Lissety,
I take the opportunity to thank you for your preference and kind comments that I assure you I am attending to improve as soon as possible, we are in the stage of carpet change of rooms, likewise I have involved our housekeeper to motivate her to prevent it from happening again and achieve the quality that you deserve. Loking forward to have another change to serve you, sincerely.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

As a hotel, it is quite dated, especially given the price. It's the service that really gets to me though...

For example, there is no bar, but there is room service. It took us 30 minutes to get two beers, including being told three different sets of beers they "have on offer" (or not). And it was already late anyway. Very annoying.

The only good thing was the very helpful and only slightly clueless bellboy who helped us out at the car.

I am definitely staying elsewhere next time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Edgar G, General Manager at Gamma Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guest, I take this opportunity to offer you a sincere apology for the lack of information about our services, we have a restaurant-bar on the north side of our building, I also would like to inform you that we are starting with the first stage of remodeling our rooms to offer the quality you deserve. I also appreciate your preference and the time invested in getting me this satisfaction survey, I hope you give me another opportunity to assist you, to personally ensure your satisfaction and comfort in the next visit to the city. looking forward to hear from you very soon, Sincerely.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Needed a place to stay in Tijuana on my way from San Diego to Ensenada. This is the second time I've stayed at Gamma. The location is convenient and the rooms are clean., and they have free wi-fi. Keep it in mind the next time you need a place to stay in the Otay area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Edgar G, General Manager at Gamma Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Guest,
I take this oportunity to thanks your preference and kind comments, hoping to have you back soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed 9 January 2017

This hotel is dated. Really needs an upgrade to modernize it. It is a 3-star in Canada or the US. Like an old Comfort Inn or Best Western from the 90s. But their customer service is very good. Staff is friendly and efficient. Was very busy when I was here. Price is cheaper. Wear slippers or beach sandals.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Kamiizumi
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Because of work, I have been staying here every Tuesday night for about a month and a half now. It has a two large living rooms with TV in the lobby in case you are waiting fo someone, it has a swimming pool, parking, lots of places to eat or have a beer near by. It has a pharmacy also. In te room you have:
-TV
-Iron and ironning board
-Coffee maker and enough coffee for 4 cups
-Water filter
-Bathtub
-A/C
-mini shampoo/lotion/shower cap
-The restauran has room service

Very reasonable price and the food is really good. Your breakfast is not included in the price of your room.
I recomend the rooms that are on the first floor to the back.

Stayed: December 2016
Edgar G, General Manager at Gamma Tijuana, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Dear Guest, hereby allow me to thank you for your preference and kind comments, for the GaMMa tijuana hotel it has been a pleasure to fullfilling your expectations, hoping to have you back soon. sincerely