US$205
US$150
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Aqua Rio Hotel(Tijuana)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$81
Hotels.com
B my Hotel(Tijuana)
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

If your plan is only to sleep in the hotel and during the day go out, it is ok. The room was very little but woth all the necessary things you may need, wifi was slow, small parking, there are no enough places for all the people. Although it is really near the airport and near the hotel there are a couple of restaurants and a starbucks.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Everything about his hotel is wonderful. Our AC in our room was not working so they moved us to another room. The complimentary breakfast they serve is very good. I am definitely coming back! Rooms are very clean and the staff is very friendly and courteous. Now I know where to stay when I'm in Tijuana! Very reasonable priced!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We got a change of room because the bathroom smelled like sewage. But the service was overall amazing. We asked for extra pillows and we had free continental brunch, the service for check in and check out was really fast

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is clean and quiet, your stay will include free breakfast, that is not great, but honestly it isn't bad either.. considering the price.. the hotel rooms are simple and beds are not the softest but if u are tired enough you will fall asleep.. the AC is noisy and does not work that well at least on the room I got.. However one positive thing is that behind the hotel there is a commercial center with many shops and restaurants for every ones taste; Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Mexican, Italian etcéteras.. so u don't have to worry about food, even to the right side there is a steak place American style.. Overall the hotel is acceptable in an emergency but if u have time better look around for better accommodations.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights (last week). The thing that really bothered me was that the WINDOWS DO NOT OPEN. The room is so tiny that you need air in which they have AC - Although, I woke up the next morning SO congested - the ventilators are a bit out of date but they did the job. I woke up around 4am to go downstairs to get air.

The front staff is not professional, no eye contact, not friendly, they just whisper to each other and act a little awkward, confused as to what they are doing up front. They did the job and checked us in promptly but just with a LOT of silence in between.

We called because we needed more toilet paper and they never brought it up. So, next day - we went downstairs and it took them about 20 minutes because they didn't know where the toilet paper was. Finally, the security guard found them. He was always very friendly and helpful.

The rooms were clean except the hand towels had stains - I'd suggest bleach. The drains smell SO bad - I couldn't take a second shower because I just don't know what type of water was coming out.

Decoration is modern and basic - there are worse hotels out there.

The breakfast was DELICIOUS. I'd come back to eat here but I won't be staying back.

This is good for a quick visit. I'll come back when they start to open their windows instead of sealing them shut. Weird.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple