“Tijuana’s Classic”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Blvd Sanchez Taboada
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Villa Saverios still a classic for great Italian and Mediterranean food. Had a wonderful dinner with my husband; I had the duck with berries and, my husband had the pasta ala diavola with shrimp... both delicious, and totally recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

One of the best restaurants in TJ. Classic fine dinning, elegant ambiance, and great service. Wide selection of dishes at a moderate price. Sure to impress your companion(s).

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Congratulations the service and food is first quality with no doubt, we visited on a weekend and even it was a bit busy we feel pleased of the service we received. Thanks to our waiter (unfortunately I can’t remember the name) made of our evening a good memory.
I would only suggest that the valet parking should be more organize I understand there were way to many people and it can get difficult, that would be the only observation that I have for the restaurant. Once more thanks for the amazing evening.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Villa Saverios has been for years my favorite Restaurant in Tijuana, BC, Mexico. Every time we go there, at least twice a month, the experience is unforgettable, the service, food is exquisite, ambiance, etc., is so relaxing that makes it memorable. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great food and price - We life in San Diego and family on my wife's side from Mexico. Staff was very helpful and professional