“Margaritas and ceviche and the best iced tea I've ever had..”

Tequila’s Sunrise Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2018

We totally loved this place. We had the ceviche and chicken tostadas.
A margarita and the best iced tea I have ever had in my life.

Manuel the owner, was super gracious and treated us like family.
He explained to us how the food and the drinks were prepared. The food is top notch.
It was absolutely a great experience for us.

His staff was super friendly.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

They have the absolute best margaritas in the world. No other margarita I have tried can compare.
Our server was wonderful as well.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

This was one of the best tasting Mexican food I’ve had in a long time. We were greeted by the owner and his family and were seated without too much of a wait. We started off with fresh guacamole, salsa and chips paired with one of their famous margaritas. For lunch we ordered their famous shrimp rellenos , chicken fajitas and, fresh fish. Everything tasted so good! We will definitely be back here on our next vacation along with the surfing and boogie boarding just outside of town. Also, the kids were able to sign their name on the building to find next time we visit.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This is one of the spots our tour guide from Rancho Tours chose as a meeting spot as well as a place to eat. It is grossly over-priced and is a tourist trap so I highly encourage you not to eat here.

Some noticeable cons:
1.) Cash only - Really? This is one of the main attractions and they don't accept credit cards?
2.) Exorbitant Prices - Chile Rellenos - $22 USD, Margarita - $10 USD, Tacos - $12 USD. They know that this is a tourist trap and the prices are more expensive then some Mexican restaurants in the state. Ridiculous
3.) 16% Tax - On top of that, they add a 16% tax on your total bill. I have never seen this before.

Having said that, the food does taste good but I thought I was taken advantage of. In the end, our lunch meal was $60 USD. I thought Mexico food was supposed to taste good and have a great value. I guess I was wrong.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

By far the best Mexican food and best Margarita in the planet. From our server to the owner, top service! Anyone that comes to Dos Santos needs to check Tequila Sunrise! We will most likely come back to Los Cabos just so we can experience The great food and drinks from this restaurant! Amazing!