Hotel California
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Todos Santos Inn(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Hacienda Todos Los Santos(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Santa Rosa Hotel(Todos Santos)
Hotel Miramar(Todos Santos)
  • Pool
Posada La Poza(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Hotel San Cristobal(Todos Santos)
Rancho Pescadero(El Pescadero)
View Hotel
Villas de Cerritos Beach(El Pescadero)
View Hotel
All reviewseagles songgift shopday tripcabo san lucast shirtstequila sunriseiconic hotelthe penthouseeagles fansnachosfun placechile rellenola pazgreat lunchlocal artistsworth the tripsmall town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

So we went on a day trip from Cabo and my wife being an Eagles fan wanted to see the Hotel California. No relation as it turns out, but we stayed for lunch.

Started on the beautiful back patio with a cold beer and a Chardonnay. Great service with a sense of humor. In love already!!

Had the guac to start and out comes this tomato sauce with it. Huh???? Well our waiter tells us to dip our chip into the tomato sauce, then salsa and last guacamole. WOW!!! A flavor explosion.

The fish tacos were also unworldly and so incredibly fresh with again the best tortillas we had anywhere.

This place has its stuff going on in a very culinary way.

Loved it!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

First of all, I've to clear that I didn't booked here, just have breakfast during my visit so my review is more about the restaurant service. I loved the facilities and the service from all staff, the food is good but I think is a little expensive for what they offer and the souvenirs store too, I do really understand the sentimental importance of this place but I don't think it allows to have those prices. The hotel is very popular with tourists and rapidly gets crowded, so is not a good place to rest and relax. For breakfast, the original omelette is the best option. All cards accepted

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2018

We had fun and a great lunch. Their chicken in mole was delicious. The friendly staff made it a great time. I loved the furnishings from the huge wooden tables to the beautiful iron chairs. The wait staff could not do enough for us, extremely attentive.

Room Tip: We had lunch in the hotel, we did did not stay in the hotel.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Spend the day in Todos Santos. A nice town to enjoy the unique local crafts. The food at the hotel was good. We sat out on the patio. The service was slow. So sit back and relax and give yourself some time.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Heather B
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Totally loved this place. So full of color, the hacienda style from the hotel lobby is beautiful. The bar is a show piece. Next door they have a mini mercado you can buy house tequila and crafts as well as t-shirts. Plenty of parking space but not for Rvs or towing trailers. Definitely recommend this place and I will be back when I can plan another trip to Baja.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends