All reviewswelcome margaritascrows nestfire pitbeach palapaglass staircaseevery morningagave roommagical weddingresident turtlehot tubgreat hoststwo storyrooftop deckmagical placeocean breezedelicious margaritaslittle details
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

This past week my wife and I were lucky enough to have spent a couple of remarkable nights at Villa Santa Cruz. My wife is from La Paz, B.C.S. and we know Todos Santos pretty well, and hence we are not easily impressed.
Having said that, upon arrival I couldn't help but smile simply because the Villa was just perfect. It is a dream house, were every detail has been thought of and aesthetically arranged to fit perfectly in its environment.
I do not know a word that can come close towards describing the level of coziness that every square inch of this place perspires.
At night you can go to up on the roof to enjoy the night sky and listen to the ocean.
While we were there we visited Playa Cachora and we released baby sea turtles into the Pacific.
Now if that's not enough both of the owners Matt and Jessica are helpful, sweet and charming. This is a place I definitely look forward towards visiting again.
I added some pictures that I hope will help describe part of the experience of staying here and a map to Playa Cachora in case you're looking for some sea turtles.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

We visited Villa Sta. Cruz this past week. We were four and stayed for three nights. Jessica is responsive to the emails and txts. Matt takes care of the breaksfasts, and he cooks very well . The Villa is just a dream, the nights there are tranquil and relaxing. The jacuzzi is open until midnight so u have plenty of time to enjoy it. The beach even that is aggresive (Pacific), is beautiful and full of whales. We saw at least 3!! Every morning u have fresh coffee on your door to enjoy by the terrace or in the main terrace upstairs. This is my favorite place to be when i want to be away of people and tge city noise. Thx Jessica and Matt!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Everything was perfect. The Villa is charming, beautiful location in front of the ocean. Matt and Jessica were wonderful hosts. Breakfast was delicious. In this place you can have a unique experience. We miss this place and we want to come back soon!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I don't believe a review could do justice to the beauty and ambiance of VSC. My wife and I were looking to do a destination wedding and were recommended Villa Santa Cruz in Todos Santos. Neither of us had been to Todos Santos before but decided to pull the trigger as the pictures looked great and it had all the necessary amenities.

We couldn't have chosen a more perfect place and we have traveled extensively, including a 6 month around the world trip this year. The architecture of the village is spectacular and everything you could ever think of is included. The kitchen is beautiful and perfect for cooking large meals, the roof top is spectacular and has amazing sunset views (not to mention the roof opens up), the pool is perfect, and the ocean is amazing for surfing and swimming (clear blue water). We had a bonfire and enjoyed spending every second outside on the property.

We ended up going on our honeymoon to Mal Pais in Costa Rica, an amazing place in its own right, but found ourselves wishing we had never left VSC. We can't wait to be back and hope to spend many future vacations there.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017

If you are looking for Cabo Wabo tequila shots and dancing on table tops to piercing heavy metal music you've come too far north. Instead, Villa Santa Cruz is a hidden gem celebrating peace and quiet, sun, surf and sand. It is a natural wonder.
Owners/hosts, Jessica and Matt, have created an oasis in the desert here with years of care and attention to every detail. With towering mountains and cacti forested hillsides on the horizon this gorgeous property is a delight just to be around.
The two villas on the property built by Matt are traditional in style without being cloyingly manufactured. You will marvel in myriad details from the glassware in the full kitchens to the various vintage collections in each room. The metal and glass staircase leading to the pyramid sunroof is a marvel. And the rooftop was our yoga studio each morning and our fire pit observatory hangout every night. It was hard to go to bed.
Each room inside the villas is open to stunning views and light. The beds were so comfortable we didn't want to leave. And the ensuites each have their own personality. Showering and watching out the window for whales out at sea is one of the many great stories we brought back from our stay.
This truly is the best of both worlds. We had the option to cook for ourselves, but also took the car 15 minutes to Todos Santos for a lovely meal out. Perfect.
And above all of this I have to mention the pool. Ahhh, the pool.
Hurry and book this getaway before everyone else finds out about it.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family