“Outstanding sushi in Pueblo Magico”
Review of La Copa Cocina

La Copa Cocina
Ranked #19 of 101 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Asian, Mexican, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2016

We have had dinner here several times in the last couple of years and highly recommend the sushi rolls and the poke. The setting is lovely and the service is very good.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

My wife and I ate dinner here. The restaurant is attached to the Todos Santos Inn. We ate in the courtyard, it's beautiful! Lush and almost tropical. There is some road noise from the road in front of the restaurant, not the restaurant's fault, it seems mufflers are an option on many vehicles in Mexico. The food here is tastefully prepared and beautifully presented. The Chef came to our table and asked us how we enjoyed our food. It's also nice to be asked and even better when you can personally thank your chef for cooking a great meal. I highly recommend this restaurant if you can have dinner here. Great ambiance, great food, great experience!

Reviewed 26 May 2016

During my last trip to Todos I ate at La Copa Cocina two times. The first meal I had a yellow tail collar and some sushi. It was so good that I went back 2 days later. The second meal was a feast I just let Patricio keep the food coming and I couldn't even tell you what I ate. Tons of sushi, and cooked fish, burgers, tacos it was all insane. Best of all when the bill came, it was super reasonable. I will be back any time I am in todos.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

My husband and I had dinner at La Copa at the recommendation from another local restaurant owner where we dined the night before. La Copa did not disappoint. First, we started with some unique and yummy specialty drinks. The poke salad is what we came for and decided to split it but after tasting how delicious it was, we ordered another! Then came the sliders and sushi and both were so full of flavor and so enjoyable. The outdoor courtyard/patio completed the experience. Everything was wonderful!

Reviewed 12 May 2016

We spent an lovely 4 days at the Todos Santos Inn where this restaurant is located. The Food, Atmosphere and Service were so incredible that we dined there three nights in a row! Start your meal with the bacon wrapped asparagus and prepare to be wowed from there! Devine and Romantic too!