“Las Tortas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Cadena Nacional De Tacos
Description: Cadena Nacional De Tacos
Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visit this places really often to get Tortas. One of my favorite is the arachera is pretty good and the cool thing is that's they have a all week 2 for 1 so is not that expensive

Reviewed 9 January 2015

I got the flautas they were ok the beans tasted like refried beans. the place looked promising but it was more like fake mexican food.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

I always like tacos and i wanted to try this new place for me. I ordered a combination suggested by the waiter and she was right. They were very good and inexpensive.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Located in a food court at the mall, this small restaurant really delivered with excellent friendly service. They are tucked away at the back of the food court so it is easy to miss. They have sit down dining in the restaurant or you can sit in the food court. I had steak tacos. They are smaller than tacos in the US but two were the perfect light meal. My husband had tacos that were a combo of several meats and he said they were quite good. I would definitely dine there again.

1  Thank DLoera33
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Food Was really good but it is expensive considering we are in mexico :) a little bit more than it would be in california.

1  Thank LoNunez