“Delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Cadena Nacional De Tacos
Description: Cadena Nacional De Tacos
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

My son & I had lunch. He had the grilled chicken torta & said it was the best torta ever. I had tacos al pastor & they were my favorite. I love how this place displays their sauces for the food. This is a definite place to try it is super delicious & I have been 3 times. The only down fall is that they will not let u change anything on their combos. Even when u agree 2 pay more. I guess they have enough business & can afford to deny paying customers other options. Customer service was a bit slow but the food was soooo delicious that we made do.

1  Thank Sylvia G

Reviewed 5 March 2016

This is a small restaurant in Plaza Galerias, they serve very good tacos, quesadillas, tortas and Mexican food, Have a good service, nice place, comfortable and low prices.. I do recommend it...

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

My husband and I started eating there as we stayed at the City Junior Express hotel, so the Misiones mall was the closets place to eat. At first my husband and I loved this place, specially the tacos am pastor. One thing to be aware is the employees, as some don't tell you over the specials they may have for each day. Unless you pay attention or ask they'll tell you.
The majority of the combos they have include the soda, and if you would like to substitute with horchata or other drink should not be an additional charge. Well, they charged me an additional fee for substituting my drink. Plus, the hot sauce and condiment containers they put in there tables is not often changed so people eat, and other customers use the same hot sauce after other customers without knowing.
We ate there easily four days continuously and the last day my husband ordered a torta de pastor and he got sick. On the same day I've ordered a baked potato with arrachera and pastor and I had stomach discomfort.
So, overall the food is okay, but definitely not to eat it everyday.
I recommend you to eat else where, for instance at the restaurant La nueva central, right next to the medical clinic from the consulate and in between the Ibis hotel.

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I visit this places really often to get Tortas. One of my favorite is the arachera is pretty good and the cool thing is that's they have a all week 2 for 1 so is not that expensive

Reviewed 9 January 2015

I got the flautas they were ok the beans tasted like refried beans. the place looked promising but it was more like fake mexican food.