“Good taste and atmosphere...but”
Review of Barrigas

Barrigas
Ranked #13 of 210 Restaurants in Ciudad Juarez
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: En Barrigas, se encuentra cocina mexicana con un excelente sabor sin faltar su lista de vino y licores, que junto a la decoración y ambiente, logran ser un lugar estratégico para cerrar negocios o disfrutar de una velada romántica, que se puede disfrutar con la familia y amigos.
Reviewed 17 January 2018

i visited because I stayed in the hotel next to it (Holiday Inn) and because my taxi recommended it. Good atmosphere (richy ppl) and kind waiters, always checking on you. I will just say that I ate here twice, first day I had really bad acid reflex during the night, next day, ate and had bad acid reflex again.. on my first visit I enjoyed some chiles rellenos, tasty, the second day I went and enjoyed enchiladas.. well as i was near to finishing my meal, I saw a waiter bring the dirty dishes to the front area (which is a horrible location) near the register. Well, I decided to keep watching him and noticed that he passed on left over salsa (from the salsa and chips) onto another salsa container, and passed on the left over chips to fill another container, well I thought he was just putting everything together to go throw out, well NO, he went and served them to recently seated customer on the other side - yes, how HORRIBLE was that. I was so mad, that I actually enjoyed their chips and salsa, I just asked for the check and left no tip, left a note to not be so nasty! the following night, no acid reflex. However i was so disgusted and recommended my friends and family to NOT eat here. If thats what they do in the front area, imagine in the back/kitchen.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Omg where to start?!! First of all, it’s another country and yet the service and how polite the people are is superb!! Didn’t have this treatment in grand central NYC. Food comes out hot, very fresh and delicious!! I have high expectations since my husband and I own a catering business, never mind we live in Santa Fe with the month restaurant la in New Mexico. Prices are what you should expect in Mexico but quality it is not comprised. Which this chain expands.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best from my visit. The staff was amazing, margaritas was phenomenal, service was superb. I mean there was absolutely nothing to complain about. Will definitely be back my next visit. I definitely recommend anyone near to try this place out.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Very poor Service specially from management, poor food taste it is a terrible copy of Mexican Food..

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Nice restaurant and the atmosphere is good enjoy a metal as well as yo discusión your next business.