i visited because I stayed in the hotel next to it (Holiday Inn) and because my taxi recommended it. Good atmosphere (richy ppl) and kind waiters, always checking on you. I will just say that I ate here twice, first day I had really bad acid reflex during the night, next day, ate and had bad acid reflex again.. on my first visit I enjoyed some chiles rellenos, tasty, the second day I went and enjoyed enchiladas.. well as i was near to finishing my meal, I saw a waiter bring the dirty dishes to the front area (which is a horrible location) near the register. Well, I decided to keep watching him and noticed that he passed on left over salsa (from the salsa and chips) onto another salsa container, and passed on the left over chips to fill another container, well I thought he was just putting everything together to go throw out, well NO, he went and served them to recently seated customer on the other side - yes, how HORRIBLE was that. I was so mad, that I actually enjoyed their chips and salsa, I just asked for the check and left no tip, left a note to not be so nasty! the following night, no acid reflex. However i was so disgusted and recommended my friends and family to NOT eat here. If thats what they do in the front area, imagine in the back/kitchen.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.