“Excelent food, service and ambiance”
Review of Bistro Bardot - CLOSED

Bistro Bardot
Price range: US$100 - US$450
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Top quality in Monterrey/San Pedro area...I would say the best quality in the 401 plaza restaurants.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

I have spent new years eve in this place.
Food is awesome.
Excellent service.
Not a very large variety of dishes, but what they offer is just great. I will definitely return.

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

I went with my friends to hang out and have a nice dinner. I ordered risotto with basil and octopus. It was pretty good, but I have to say it was a little bit heavy to order ir for dinner. I would love to go again and try other dishes.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We went there for a celebration and everything was delicious. The place is nice, and the waiters are very, very kind and attentive. My family asked for meat and it was very soft (à la Bourguignon), and they said it was soft and delicious, for me , as a Vegan, they prepared a Portobello-Ratatouille, adapting quickly and kindly to my needs. They even prepared a Vegan dessert for me!. (berries sherbet with berries).
The bread is warm and very good, and, maybe, the only think that didn't please us that much was the coffee, which came from a Nespresso machine. (On a French restaurant??? That is a crime!)
I wish I could remember the name of the waiter, chef and captain, because they did a great job altogether.

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

I have been several times to this French Bistro. They have excellent dishes, creative and very well executed (no surprise as owned by same chef as Pangea). Excellent service also!