“Casual stop on our way to Vidanta: BEST!”
Review of 100% Natural

100% Natural
Ranked #19 of 395 Restaurants in Acapulco
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Best place I have visited in Mexico as a vegetarian!
So much choice, everything was light fresh and healthy: I was so happy!!!!
Most satisfying meal I have had in Mexico, not having to worry about meat broth or meat fat or fish sauce and not having to give an extended explanation to the waiters who are generally not very familiar with the concept of being vegetarian.
I would definitively recommend this place!!!
Also the ‘maybe future president’ is a customer!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

There is only one problem (a good problem) with this Restaurant, you might have to wait for a table. Breakfast is their best meal served. Juices are incredible. Service was the only drawback, but they were very busy every time i was there.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

For my first visit to this place I arrived at 10:00 am. Was busy.
The menu looks great with wonderful pictures and great descriptions so I decided on the omelette. It was served cold. It tasted average so no great praises. The fruit beverage I ordered was fine. Very berry.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

We went here for breakfast. We had a very good breakfast and the service was very good. Lots of healthy items to choose from on the menu. We were here on a Saturday morning and there was no problem getting a table. A little difficult communicating with the staff as limited English spoken but we were able to ask questions and figure out what we wanted to order.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The food in general is good and delicious but it is pretty expensive. Portions are pretty small. They have a nice terrace on a rack with a pretty cool view into the bay. Staff is friendly.