“Absolutely Beautiful”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 22 January 2016

Great service and great food. The view is absolutely beautiful. The pool is beautiful and it is of salt water.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

After having a terrible experience with Las Brisas in room dining, the next day we had lunch at this restaurant. It was much much better, but still very expensive. I had tuna steak and my husband enjoyed a burger with fries.

1  Thank Maja M
Reviewed 24 December 2015

A nice place to enjoy the Pacific Ocean view, the food and the service.

Excellent food by the Cheff Poncho's style.
There we celebrated our wedding anniversary.
The staff beginning with Mr. Miguel Castillo, gave us a very good service.

Make sure you go!

Reviewed 30 October 2015

Excellent food here in a great location. Las Brisas hotel guests use this private beach club and it is a great place for lunch

1  Thank Jackie Y
Reviewed 22 October 2015

What can I tell you...we decided to kick back just before leaving Las Brisas and this was the final experience we needed before we boarded our fight to Mexico City. From the minute we arrived at the beach club the service was on point. We took the shuttle service from Las Brisas up into the mountains of this exclusive club and we were greeted by happy and obliging staff. There is a restaurant or you can order from the grill/ small kitchen.

Alternatively, you might just want a quiet drink overlooking the pacific ...although you can get involved with the snorkelling set, get diving or just swim out into the ocean...its up to you.
We opted for a swim in the enclosed waters a couple of rather large coconuts, one known as coco loco which had white rum and tequila in it....wowzas this drink was smooth and a bit of what I call a creeper.....yep that's right the alcohol will hit you when you least expect it.....Coco Loco was a winner. We ordered Guacomole and chips (flavoursome) the name of the second dish escapes me however it was like a flour tortilla filled with shrimp which was seasoned in a fine Pico de gallo (warm) sauce which was then deep fried. This was served with a chilli sauce and a smooth offering of frijoles. I thought I would have a steak after this but the truth is I just couldn't fit it in. Truly a beautiful experience, colourful surroundings and flavoursome food classy staff. Thank you Las Brisas Thank you La Concha